Virtual Office displays a current "status" for your order, which tells you its current stage of processing. Follow these steps and view the table below to determine what each status means. Orders will arrive within 5-7 business days from the date the order is processed.
Find out if your order processed successfully:
- Sign into your account. (Click icon of person in top right corner.)
- Navigate to My Account. (Click on the circle icon with your initials in the upper right section.)
- Click My Orders (next to Payment on the tabs).
- Locate your order in the list. (List starts with most recent order placed.)
- After locating your order, you will see the Status of the order (bottom right corner).
If 7 days or more have passed, you may request your order status from Plexus Customer Service by submitting the form below:
Use the table below to find the meaning of all potential order statuses:
|Pending/Incomplete||Your order will be in this status the moment you place an order. If your order has been in this status for more than 24 hours, contact Customer Service (allow 48 hours during the last 2 days of the month, due to high volumes of orders).|
|CC Pending||Your order's payment has not been processed yet. No action is required on your end. This status will change once payment is approved.|
|CC Decline||Your order's payment was declined. Please contact Customer Service for assistance.|
|Accepted||Your order has been paid and will be shipped soon. If your order has been in this status for more than 24 hours, please contact Customer Service|
|Printed||Your order is currently being fulfilled by our warehouse and will be shipped soon.|
|Shipped||Your order was shipped; tracking number is available in My Account.|
|Cancelled||Your order was cancelled. Please contact Customer Service for further details.|