Plexus Ambassadors can give funds to potential and current Customers/Ambassadors by creating an Incentive Code through the Pay Portal (a.k.a., Hyperwallet or Plexus Wallet).
Guidelines for Incentive Codes
The following important guidelines affect how Pay Portal Incentive Codes can be used.
- must be used with the same currency they are given. (e.g. U.S. Customers cannot use Incentive Codes given by Canadian Ambassadors, and vice versa.)
- can be used for Retail Customer sign ups.
- can be used one-time use only per code, even if the full balance is not used.
- can be used for discretionary orders, only.
- can be used on an Ambassador Enrollment order only if additional products are ordered in ADDITION to the Welcome Pack and PAM.
- cannot be used for monthly Subscription orders.
- cannot be used for enrollment fee's (PAM).
- cannot be combined with other Pay Portal (Plexus Wallet/Hyperwallet) funds, as a split payment. (Plexus Wallet option will be disabled when code is used.)
- cannot be combined with PayPal, as a split payment.
For Recipients - Steps for Using an Incentive Code
Recipients will receive a system-generated email notification when they've been given an Incentive Code. The email contains an Incentive Code number to be used when placing an order. When placing an order on the website, the Recipient will:
- Login or create an account at www.plexusworldwide.com.
- Shop for Plexus products.
- Once the chosen products are in the cart, click on Checkout.
- On the Payment section, look for the option for Plexus Wallet Incentive Code. (See below.)
- Type the received Incentive Code into this box.
- Select Apply.
- The discount will automatically be calculated in the Order Summary.
Valid codes will display a message, and the Order Summary will be updated with the amount shown as a payment. Continue through Checkout and place the order.
Invalid codes will display the message below.
- Please note that Incentive Codes must be used in one transaction. If the total amount of the Incentive is not used, the remainder will be credited back to the sender's Pay Portal account, and will no longer be available to the recipient. The sender will see the refunded amount appear as a credit on their Transaction History page in their Pay Portal.
- Only one Promo Code or Incentive Code can be added to an order. If an additional code is available for use, a separate order can be placed.
- It is not possible to split payments with multiple credit cards or other Hyperwallet funds, or with PayPal.
- If the Incentive Code field is not appearing on the Checkout page, remove any Subscription items in the shopping cart and try again.
For Ambassadors - Steps for Gifting an Incentive Code
Below are the steps to follow to gift an Incentive Code. An Ambassador will:
- Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal, and select Send Incentive under the Incentive heading.
- Fill in appropriate information, including the amount, recipient's name, email address, and expiration date for the Incentive Code.
- The default expiration date is 30 days, but this can be customized for up to 6 months.
- Enter a personal note (optional).
- This is necessary the first time the Ambassador sends an Incentive Code, and information will be stored for future transactions.
For Ambassadors - Steps for Viewing Transaction History
The Ambassador gifting the Incentive Codes can view their Transaction History by using the following steps:
- Login. Go to History.
- Filter the search for Incentive transactions.
- Hover over a transaction, and see "Quick View" of the full transaction details.
- Click the transaction to view the full transaction details. These can be printed.
Please note that in the Description line, the status of the payment is visible when any of the below statuses apply:
- Expired: The reference number of the Incentive Code shows expired. The Incentive Code value will be returned to the sender's Pay Portal account if it was not used before the expiration.
- Cancelled: The transaction has been cancelled. The Incentive Code value will be returned to the sender's Pay Portal account.
- Refunded: The full amount of the purchase has been refunded and credited to the sender's Pay Portal account.
For Ambassadors - Steps for Cancelling an Incentive Code
Please note, the following steps must be done by the Ambassador. Customer Service can guide through this process, but the process must be completed by the Ambassador.
To cancel an Incentive Code, the Ambassador will log into their Pay Portal Account and follow the below steps:
- Log into the Pay Portal account.
- Click Transaction History.
- Locate the correct transaction and click Description.
- Click Cancel Promo Payment.
- Confirm action – a message saying “Your Promo has been cancelled” will appear on the Transaction History page.
Please contact Customer Service.
Article No. 0251