"Incentive Codes" allow Plexus Brand Ambassadors to give funds to potential and current Customers/Brand Ambassadors by creating the Incentive Code through Pay Portal (a.k.a., Hyperwallet or Plexus Wallet).
Incentive Codes are not to be confused with "Promotional Codes", which provide discounts on products at checkout, usually as part of a company sponsored promotion.
Rules for Using Incentive Codes
The following important guidelines affect how Pay Portal Incentive Codes can be used.
Incentive Codes can be used:
- Only in the same currency they are given (e.g. U.S. Customers cannot use Incentive Codes given by Canadian Brand Ambassadors, and vice versa),
- For Retail Customer sign ups,
- One-time use only per code, even if the full balance is not used,
- For discretionary orders only, not subscriptions,
- On a Brand Ambassador Enrollment order only if products are ordered in ADDITION to the Welcome Pack and Annual Membership Fee,
- Only in a single transaction (If the total amount of the Incentive is not used, the remainder will be credited back to the sender's Pay Portal account, and will no longer be available to the recipient. The sender will see the refunded amount appear as a credit on their Transaction History page in their Pay Portal.), and
- With a promotional code in addition to the incentive code in the same order (However, you are only be able to do both from a computer as the incentive code and promo code boxes are combined on mobile).
Incentive Codes cannot be:
- Used for monthly Subscription orders,
- Used for enrollment fees (Annual Membership Fee),
- Combined with other Pay Portal (Plexus Wallet/Hyperwallet) funds as a split payment (Plexus Wallet option will be disabled when code is used),
- Combined with PayPal as a split payment, or
- Used with another Incentive code on the same order (limit one Incentive Code per order; an additional code would need to be added to a separate order).
Applying an Incentive Code
If you received an incentive code, you will receive a system-generated email notification. The email contains an Incentive Code number to be used when placing an order. When placing an order on the website:
Shop and checkout:
Apply the Incentive Code at checkout:
If the Incentive Code field is not appearing on the Checkout page: remove any Subscription items in the shopping cart and try again.
Valid codes will display a message, and the Order Summary will be updated with the amount shown as a payment; Continue through Checkout and place the order.
Invalid codes will display the message below.
Gifting an Incentive Code (Brand Ambassador)
As a Brand Ambassador, to give an Incentive Code:
Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal and select Send Incentive under the Incentive heading.
Fill in appropriate information, including the amount, recipient's name, email address, and expiration date for the Incentive Code.
Enter the URL for their own personal Plexus website.
Click Continue, and then Confirm the transaction.
Viewing Transaction History (Brand Ambassador)
As a Brand Ambassador gifting the Incentive Codes, to view your Transaction History:
|1||Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal and go to History.|
|2||Filter the search for Incentive transactions.|
|3||Hover over a transaction, and see "Quick View" of the full transaction details.|
|4||Click the transaction to view the full transaction details. These can be printed.|
In the Description line, the status of the payment will display if applicable:
- Expired: The reference number of the Incentive Code shows expired. The Incentive Code value will be returned to the sender's Pay Portal account if it was not used before the expiration.
- Cancelled: The transaction has been cancelled. The Incentive Code value will be returned to the sender's Pay Portal account.
- Refunded: The full amount of the purchase has been refunded and credited to the sender's Pay Portal account.
Cancelling an Incentive Code (Brand Ambassador)
To cancel an issued Incentive Code, Brand Ambassadors must complete the steps through their own Pay Portal account; Customer Service can only guide them through this process and are not able to cancel a code on their behalf.
To cancel an Incentive Code:
|1||Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal and go to Transaction History.|
Locate the correct transaction and click Description.
Click Cancel Promo Payment.
Confirm action – a message saying “Your Promo has been cancelled” will appear on the Transaction History page.