Lexi By Plexus Explained
Lexi by Plexus™ is a virtual assistant for Ambassadors to assist them in growing their businesses. Lexi is a quarterly subscription of $29.99 and is currently available for U.S. Ambassadors. To register, go to Lexi.PlexusWorldwide.com.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I cancel?
If you would like to cancel, please call 307-203-5299 or send an email stating you wish to cancel to the Lexi by Plexus team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why does the subscription charge show up as Bitesize, LLC on my statement?
Bitesize is the name of the app development firm partnered with Plexus® to bring you the Lexi by Plexus™ app.
Can Lexi be on multiple devices?
We do not recommend having Lexi on multiple devices, whether they are compatible or not, due to the way notifications work. For example, if you download the app on your device and go through the recommended installation process that allows automatic updates and notifications, you will receive those on the device used during installation. However, if you install and login from a secondary device, your notifications will start appearing on your most recently used device and could cause you to miss important notifications on your original device. Best practice is to use only one device for this service.
Can Lexi be used internationally?
No, Lexi is currently available in the U.S. only.
Is Lexi compatible with all types of devices?
Currently, we support Apple Mobile Devices with iOS 8 (and above) and Android Mobile Devices Version 4.0 (and above). If you choose to access Lexi on other devices, please be aware that certain functionality and features may not work. Also, it may cause issues with your account, such as a loss of access or billing issues.
Why is there a separate phone number?
Lexi uses an automatic texting feature that provides a separate number. Here are a few benefits of having a separate business texting number:
- Your business and personal texts are separated.
- You can send and receive texts on the business number via Lexi.
- When you receive a reply, you will be notified on your main app icon displayed on your phone's home screen.
- You will see a red dot on the message icon located in the top right corner of the app.
- After viewing new responses, the messages are stored in the contact details. You can access them by selecting "Text" in the contact details page, which will display the text history for that specific contact.
- Allows messages to be sent, anytime.
- By using the autotext business number, the texts go out even if your phone is turned off or if you do not have service.
- Prevents overages.
- For anyone with a limited texting plan, messages sent from the autotext business number will not count against their total allowed texts for the plan cycle.
Can existing contacts be imported into Lexi?
No, this is not a feature that is currently available. Below are some reasons why:
- Lexi focuses on your primary, active, relationships. It is not a CRM tool that is
typically used to send mass messages, instead of personalized messages that
are created to give desired end results.
- We suggest you continue using your current database service (iContact,
Google Contacts, Outlook, etc.) and move your new and active relationships
over to Lexi when they are ready.
How do I change the time zone?
Open the “Menu” by clicking on the three lines located in the top left hand
corner of the app. Once the menu opens, you will then select “Preferences”
which will allow you to update your time zone.
How can I change the track a contact is currently on?
- Click on “Contacts.”
- Locate the contact you’d like to update.
- Click on “Details” that is displayed to the right of the contact's name.
- Select “Details” when the Contact Options display on your screen.
- Click the + sign or “Add Main Track" to select the track you would like your contact to start on.
- Save any changes you make to your contacts details.
What should I enter in the Preference fields?
Signature Name: The name you wish to appear when signed at the bottom of emails
Signature Title: Your title/rank you hold within Plexus. Keep in mind that this will be displayed in messages that are sent via Lexi. This title should identify you as a Plexus Ambassador. For
example, "Jane Doe, Plexus Diamond Ambassador."
Closing Salutation: Closing sentence that you'd like to have at the end of each email.
Website: Your Plexus business or Facebook page/group
TagLine: TagLines are used to group emails. This field is optional and can be left blank.
Time Zone: Since messages sent via Lexi are scheduled for specific days and times, it is extremely important to select the correct time zone for you and your Contacts.
Why did my Contacts disappear? How do I get them to display in my app again?
To protect the information for your Contacts, their information, or the status of their tracks, all information is stored on a remote server. Occasionally, you will see a blank screen or be missing some information. This is usually fixed by logging out of Lexi, and logging in, again. This will allow the remote server to sync with your device. If you still experience an issue, the next step is to uninstall and reinstall the app. If that does not work, call or email support.
Will uninstalling the app lose any of my information, such as Contacts or tracks?
No, your details and Contact information is saved in our database and attached to your Ambassador ID.
Why is my home screen blank?
Your home screen/Daily Success Plan will show content when you have Contacts on tracks. If no tracks are currently running, your home screen won’t display anything. We suggest adding yourself as a Contact and putting yourself on a track (especially for new users), so you can experience what the Daily Success Plan can do for you.
Why does my home screen show information from a past date?
Your home screen will show the most recent step that was sent to a contact. If
you are seeing a date in the past, it is due to not having a contact who is
currently on a track.
How do I get more questions answered?
For questions, please call 307-203-5299 or send an email to email@example.com.
Article No. 0943 - Lexi by Plexus