1099 forms are sent to the billing address Plexus currently has on file for an Ambassador’s account.
All earnings (including commissions, gifts, prizes, awards, or trips) must be reported by Plexus Worldwide to the IRS for non-employees.
Ambassadors will be sent a 1099 form if they earned over $600 for the year for commissions, in addition to any prizes, awards, and trips.
1099 forms will be mailed by January 31st. Electronic access to 1099 forms will also be available at www.viewmyforms.com.
* To gain electronic access, an Ambassador will need to register their email address on this site.
* The email address an Ambassador uses for registration must match the email address linked to their Plexus account.
* If an Ambassador registered in a prior year and the email address is the same, there is no need to register again.
Ambassadors must follow these steps to access the Commissions information through the Virtual Office:
1. Login at www.plexusworldwide.com by clicking on the grey person icon and inputting login credentials.
2. Once logged in, click the button Virtual Office.
3. Click on the commission summary. This page will contain the recent commission payouts.