Adding Your Profile Photo to My Account
Follow the steps and screenshots below when you add a Profile photo to My Account.
- Login to My Account.
- Click on the large grey circle above your name.
- The Add Profile Photo window will open, and remind you:
"Please remember that your profile photo reflects both you and Plexus Worldwide. We recommend a clear, well-lit photo that helps convey the superstar you are! Say cheese!"
- Click Upload in the bottom left corner.
- Choose the file to upload and click Open.
The uploaded photo/image should be no larger than 50 KB or 0.05 MB. Anything larger than this will not allow it to save successfully. If you are unsure if your photo/image is too large, attempt to upload it. If it is outside these parameters and greater than 50 KB/0.05 MB, the below image will appear and a smaller image will need to be used.
- The photo will upload and a white circle will appear that will allow you to move or center the image.
- Click the red Update button to save the uploaded photo.
- YOU'RE LOOKIN' GREAT!
Article No. 0006