Make sure you update to the latest version for all the 2019 info!
Our updated app is where you’ll find everything you need to rock this Convention, including:
- A schedule of events
- A map of the venue
- The Convention store/catalog (for things you can only get at Convention!)
- Speaker and artist bios
- What to do in Vegas
- Push notifications for real-time announcements
Download it here:
Downloading the App
The 2019 Rise Up Convention app is now available to download in the Apple App Store and Google Play stores.
Simply search “Plexus Worldwide” in the app store, then download:
- If using the Apple App store, you can also search Plexus Convention
- *Please note it is the Plexus Worldwide App with the red X and white background icon with imagery of the Rise UP Convention Logo and Navigation Icons (not the Plexus by Hyperwallet)
Once you have downloaded the app, search “Rise Up Convention 2019” in the search bar to access the correct event.
- If prompted - enter your first and last name, email address, and the 4-digit verification code sent to you via text and email.
- Then, you’re all set!
As an Apple user, if you already had the app last year:
- Simply update your app in your App Store Updates
As an Andriod / Google Play user, if you already had the app last year:
- Please redownload the app by searching Plexus Worldwide in Google Play
The App can also be accessed through a web browser at:
Allowing Push Notifications
- Access the Notifications menu. From the home screen, tap Settings, then Notifications.
- Turn on Notifications for the app. Find your event’s app on the list and tap its name. Switch Allow Notifications on.
Note: Not all Android phones are the same. The directions below walk you through the most common OS, Android 5.0.
- Access the Notification menu. Swipe down on the home screen, then click the gear in the
top right. Tap Sounds and notifications.
- Turn on Notifications for your event’s App. Scroll down and tap App notifications. Find our event’s app on the list. Switch notifications from off to on.
Adding to Schedule
- Open the Schedule. After logging in, tap the Schedule icon.
- Browse the Calendar. Switch days by using the date selector at the top of the screen. Scroll up and down to see all the sessions on a particular day.
See something interesting? Tap the plus sign to the right of its name to add it to your personal schedule.
- Take a look at your agenda. Tap My Schedule to see what sessions you’ve added
- Make edits. Tap the minus sign next to any session you’ve added to your schedule to remove it. You can also tap the name of any session to be taken to its detail page
Exporting your Schedule
- Access your schedule. After logging in with the same email address you used to register, tap the hamburger icon in the top left, then My Schedule.
Here you’ll see a personalized calendar of the sessions you’ll be attending. You can tap a session to see more details.
- Export schedule. Tap the download icon at the top right of the screen within the My Schedule tab. A confirmation screen will app
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I find my app/event?
Search and download the Plexus Worldwide app in your app store. The App can also be accessed through a web browser at https://event.crowdcompass.com/plexus-riseup-2019.
How do I login?
Click the “Login for more features” button in the top left corner, enter your first and last name. Check your email/text for the verification code.
Article No. 0010