What is Plexus Balance?
Plexus Balance is the all-new supplement for blood sugar support and carb control. With just the right amounts of clinically-researched ingredients, Balance can help minimize unwanted blood sugar spikes, reduce absorption of carbs and sugars, and maintain blood glucose levels already within the normal range. Ultimately, Balance helps to reduce your calorie intake and support your weight management goals.^*
Who should use Plexus Balance?
Balance is for anyone who is interested in supporting healthy blood glucose levels. Balance is also for anyone who wants to slow the negative effects of carbs and sugars in the diet, or who want to reduce post-meal lethargy or energy crashes. Finally, Balance is for individuals interested in weight management and a healthier lifestyle.*
- Helps maintain blood sugar already in the normal range*
- Delays digestion and reduces the absorption of carbs and sugars*
- Supports weight management^*
- Reduces the glycemic index of carbs and sugars*
- Helps neutralize enzymes that turn carbs and sugars into glucose*
- Helps reduce calorie intake*
|Product Information||Virtual Office > Sharing Plexus > Product > Balance|
|Nutrition Label||Nutrition Label|
|Compatibility with Plexus Products||Slim, Lean, MetaBurn, MegaX, Ease and Active|
|Non - GMO||Yes|
|Available Markets||U.S & Australia|
- White Kidney Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris) An ingredient that is extracted from uncooked white kidney beans. This cultivar of bean is rich in special types of glycoproteins.
- Common Bean Extract (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) Phaseolus vulgaris, also known as the common bean, is an annual plant grown worldwide for its edible dry seeds (called beans).
- Cinnamon Bark (Cinnamomum cassia) Extract Cinnamon, the spice, is made from the ground dried bark of plants from the genus cinnamomum.
- Mulberry Leaf Extract (Morus alba L.) Native to China, mulberry trees have been cultivated for centuries due to their leaves being the sole food source of silkworms, used for silk production.
Frequently Asked Questions?
How many servings of Plexus Balance™ can be taken daily?
It is recommended to take two capsules of Balance with or before your largest meal each day.
When should I take Plexus Balance?
Balance may be taken at any time during the day, but the recommended directions are designed to maximize product efficacy.
Does Plexus Balance interfere with the absorption of nutrients?
One of the many benefits of Balance is it reduces the absorption of carbs and sugars without blocking the absorption of any beneficial nutrients (protein, vitamins, and minerals). So, you get a level of protection against glucose overload while ingesting healthy nutrients from the food you eat.*
If I take more than the recommended dose, can I eat more carbs and sugars?
When taken daily, Balance reduces the negative effects of carbs and sugars by reducing the enzymes (alpha-amylase and alphaglucosidase) that break them down. However, Balance is not intended as a means to support the overconsumption of carbs and sugars at mealtime. To experience the optional benefits of Balance, please follow the recommended use with healthy food intake.*
Can I take Plexus Balance before consuming a Lean meal replacement shake?
You can, but to maximize product efficacy you should take Balance before your largest meal of the day
Does Plexus Balance contain gluten, nuts, soy, yeast or dairy products?
No. Plexus Balance is FREE of gluten, nuts, soy, yeast, and dairy
Are there any preservatives, artificial colors or flavors in Plexus Balance?
No. Plexus Balance is FREE of preservatives and artificial colors or flavors.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Article No. 0563