There are three types of accounts you can sign up for when joining plexus.
Retail Customers (RC)
- Retail Customers purchase their product at retail price through the Plexus website.
- They can request returns through Plexus as they purchased online through the Plexus website.
- RC orders count towards their upline Ambassador’s commissions for the month their order is placed.
Preferred Customers (PC)
- Preferred Customers (PC) receive a discounted price on their product as long as they have a monthly Subscription in place.
- On their 4th consecutive Subscription, they receive an additional 10% discount every month on their Subscription order only – as long as they don’t skip a month and that Subscription order is not canceled. This does not include their initial discretionary order (which is not considered part of their Subscription order).
- PC orders count towards their upline Ambassador’s commissions for the month the order is placed.
- How do I enroll or upgrade to a Preferred Customer?
- These are the customers who have decided to sell the product.
- They are eligible to start earning commissions from those sales.
- They have their own website to direct their customers to.
- How do I enroll or upgrade to become an Ambassador?
Article 0119 - Plexus Account Types