In an effort to support both the new Sampling Program and the Leaders Retreat and Emerald Extravaganza Contests, the following rules will apply for receiving credits on new Retail or Preferred Customer enrollment orders and product PV.
These rules are retroactive from the launch date of June 19, 2019 and the information is currently on the Contest Dashboard in Virtual Office. Other information (official rules, flyer, and FAQs) regarding the Contests is also available in Virtual Office.
- New Customer signs up with an initial order of $75 USD or more, with or without items purchased through the Sampling Program link:
- The order will be counted as their initial order and Contest Credits will be awarded per the current Contest rules.
- New Customer signs up with an initial order below $75 USD that includes samples purchased through the Sampling Program:
- The order will not count as the initial order. They still have the opportunity to place an initial order of $75 USD or more to count towards the Contest Credits within the Contest Period.
- New Customer or Ambassador purchases samples through the Sampling Program:
- The PV on the order will count towards PV Contest Credits for the month.