Introduction: International Bonus Pool
The purpose of the Plexus International Bonus Pool Program is to identify and reward Plexus Brand Ambassadors who play a key role in opening and/or growing a new market or region by taking action early in that region's development. The reward is a bonus paid out quarterly (based on the calendar year: January – March, April – June, July – September, October – December).
Qualifying for the Bonus Pool
To participate in the International Bonus Pool, Brand Ambassadors must:
- Be commission qualified all 3 months in the quarter,
- Qualify (i.e. Paid As) at the rank of Sr. Ruby for 2 of the 3 months in the quarter, in the specific market (CA, AU, MX),
- Have at least 90% of the points (675 total points with 135 points from outside primary leg) needed for Sr. Ruby gained from new activities in that specific market/region,
- Rank in the top 25 of qualified Brand Ambassadors based on point volume in the specific market, and
- Have 5 personally sponsored and qualified Level 1 VIP Customers required for Sr. Ruby must be from the specific market.
Continuing Progress: There are continuing progress requirements for the International Bonus Pool. See the Official Rules for details.
Who Can Participate in the Pool
Markets eligible to participate:
- All Brand Ambassadors (US/NZ, CA, AU, MX) can participate in one or all of the pools, and
- Participation is dependent on meeting all eligibility requirements for each specific market.
Number of Brand Ambassadors able to participate:
Up to 25 qualified Brand Ambassadors can participate in the International Bonus Pool per quarter in each market (currently, for a total of 75 Brand Ambassadors; 25 in CA, 25 in AU, 25 in MX). Additional rules include:
- The number of participants may vary each quarter based on number of Brand Ambassadors who qualify; however, the maximum number of participants is 25 per market, per quarter (maximum 75 participants per quarter), and
- Participants must meet all program requirements and rank in the top 25 based on point volume in the specific market.
Effective Date for Points, Ranks, and Qualifications
The International Bonus Pool began April 1, 2021, however all points, ranks, and qualifications for the program are counted and effective as of January 1, 2021. This also means:
- All Brand Ambassadors are at the same level and starting point from the effective beginning of the program (January 1, 2021),
- No pre-existing points or ranks count towards the International Bonus Pool in each market,
- Brand Ambassadors begin to build in a specific market as if they are a new Brand Ambassador,
- New activity begins with their personal enrollments in the specific market, and
- All points must originate from the Brand Ambassador’s personally sponsored Level 1’s in the specific market from the start date of the International Bonus Pool Program.
How the Bonus is Paid
A Brand Ambassador will share with other qualified Brand Ambassadors (up to 25 per quarter in each market) a bonus based on a certain percentage of the Local Market Commissionable Sales Volume (1%):
- Each qualified Brand Ambassador will receive a percentage of the International Bonus Pool market commissionable volume (1%) for the specific market in which they participate,
- The bonus will be based on how many Brand Ambassadors qualify during each quarter and will be a weighted amount based on the amount of points produced by each qualifying Brand Ambassador for that market,
- Up to 25 qualified Brand Ambassadors can participate in the Bonus Pool per quarter in each market, and
- The participants may vary quarter to quarter based on eligibility and points produced.
International Founding Brand Ambassador
Here are the details of the prestigious titles of "International Founding Brand Ambassador" and "Honorary International Founding Brand Ambassador":
|Definition:||"International Founding Brand Ambassador" is a title granted to a small number of Brand Ambassadors (up to 25) in a newly launched market.|
|How it is earned:||The title is earned by those in the market who are among the first Brand Ambassadors to achieve certain requirements established by Plexus for that country or region.|
|Relationship to International Bonus Pool:||The title of International Founding Brand Ambassador is not required to participate in the International Bonus Pool promotion at any time, nor does it guarantee participation in the Bonus Pool.|
|Origin of the title:||The opportunity to earn an International Founding Brand Ambassador title commenced April 1, 2021.|
Honorary International Founding Brand Ambassador
|Definition:||"Honorary International Founding Brand Ambassador" is a title granted to a select group of Brand Ambassadors (up to 25 per market) with a rank of Emerald, Sapphire, or Diamond who reside in markets that launched prior to the creation of the International Founding Brand Ambassador title (i.e. Mexico, Australia, and Canada).|
|Relationship to International Bonus Pool:||To participate in the International Bonus Pool, those with the title must meet all eligibility requirements.|
Official Rules and Reference Guide
Here are links to important resources: