Introduction: Plexus Active™ Natural Starfruit Guava Flavor
Active is a lifestyle performance drink mix that will supercharge the way you move through all of life’s moments. You will feel a clean, lasting energy boost without jitters or ‘crash’, enhanced mental clarity and even improved post-activity recovery. From driven CEOs to stay-at-home parents, college students and even athletes – Active will help you be the best version of yourself.*
Sip Active’s refreshing, natural starfruit flavor all afternoon for:
- Only 25 calories and 3 grams of added sugar,
- Perfectly balanced sweetness, which comes from natural ingredients like honey powder, stevia, monk fruit extract, and a unique sweetener called trehalose, and
- A drink without all the bad stuff common to energy drinks like artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners and synthetic additives that can make you feel fidgety and anxious.
Product At A Glance
|View Active in the Store|
|Recommended Servings: 1 Packet - Adults mix one Active packet with 12-16 fol. oz of water & shake immediately.|
|Use with other Plexus Products: Slim Microbiome Activating, Slim Hunger Control, MetaBurn and Edge. Keep in mind your total caffeine intake when combining Active with MetaBurn and Edge.*|
|Caffeine: 100 mg.|
|Available Markets: U.S.|
Who should use Active?
Active is the best choice for anyone who wants to increase their energy with a delicious, refreshing supplement without all the excessive sugar, chemicals, artificial flavors, and artificial colors** found in energy drinks and sodas. Active brings you energy from natural sources, so you can get the energy you need to power through your day. Active is a powerful boost for anyone who needs a little extra energy—parents, athletes, teachers, college students, working professionals, and more.*
Key Benefits, Features, and Ingredients
- Clean, long-lasting energy*
- Boost’s performance & mental clarity*
- Enhances feeling of alertness*
- Supports body’s natural nitric oxide production*
- Supports improved performance*
- Reduces oxidative stress*
- Helps support immune function*
- S7™ plant-based nutrient blend including Turmeric, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Kale and more, and has been clinically shown to increase nitric oxide by 175% at the levels in Active
- Bioavailable forms of Vitamins A, C, E, and B-vitamins
- Natural Starfruit Guava Flavor
- 15 convenient single-serve packets
- Gluten Free, Vegetarian, and Non-GMO
- No artificial colors**, flavors, sweeteners or preservative
- Green Tea and Yerba Maté provide 100mg of caffeine to support energy*
- S7™ is a blend of seven plant-based ingredients that support the body’s natural nitric oxide production including Green Coffee Bean, Green Tea, Turmeric, Tart Cherry, Blueberry, Broccoli and Kale*
- Natural caffeine and ActiGin®, a standardized extract of Panax notoginseng(ginseng) and Rosa roxburghii (chestnut rose), help support endurance.*
- L-Citrulline Malate and S7 help support nitric oxide production, which is associated with muscle recovery*
Here are some commonly asked questions about how best to use and experience Active.
|Subscription||Can I put Active Starfruit Guava on subscription?||
Yes. Active Starfruit Guava is a permanent addition and is available individually and in selected Combos and Welcome Packs.
|Energy Supplement||Is Plexus Active an energy drink?||
Physical and mental exhaustion wear you out and make it harder to tackle each day. Plexus Active is:
|When to Drink||How long after mixing should I consume Active?||
Active should be consumed within 30 minutes for maximum benefit.
|Effects||When will I feel the effects of Active and how long will I feel the effects for?||
The effects will vary from person-to-person, but users typically feel the effects of Active within 10 minutes of consumption and the effects can last for around 6 hours.
|Edge||How is Active different from Edge?||
Edge is formulated to deliver sustained energy and comes in a capsule form. Plexus Active is a delicious mix that provides sustained energy, enhances mental clarity, focus and feelings of alertness and boosts performance.
About the Formula
Here are some commonly asked questions about the formula for Active.
|S7 Blend||What is the S7™ blend in Active and what does it do?||
S7 is an antioxidant-rich blend of plant extracts that:
L-citrulline malate and S7™ further support nitric oxide production, which is associated with muscle recovery.*
|Nitric Oxide||What is Nitric Oxide?||
|Caffeine||How much caffeine is in Active?||
Active contains 100 mg of caffeine. With the safe daily limit for adults at approximately 400 mg of caffeine, you can easily enjoy Active along with your morning cup of coffee or combine it with Edge or MetaBurn and still be within a beneficial daily amount.
Manufacturing, Health, and Ingredients FAQs
The following are frequently asked questions and answers related to manufacturing, health, and ingredients.
|When it Comes to:||The Facts Are:|
|Using Beyond Expiration Date||
Plexus recommends the products be used within the expiration date for best efficacy and flavor. Although products can be safely consumed past the expiration date, it’s possible the flavor and amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may diminish over time.
|Safety of Product||
Plexus meets or exceeds all regulatory standards and guidelines for product safety and efficacy. Plexus also takes great care in the manufacturing process to prevent allergen cross-contamination. View Article 0634.
|Any Medical Concerns||
Anyone who has an allergy, injury, illness, or other medical condition should always consult with a physician prior to taking Plexus products or starting any exercise regimen. Also consult with your physician if you have any questions or concerns with medication interactions. View Article 0637.
|Location of Lot Number & Expiration||
The lot number is found on the back of the Active bag printed on the middle of the bottom portion of the bag. The expiration date of the product will be next to the lot number.
To Get Plexus Active, View in the Store.
** Added color from natural sources
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|