30-Day Joyōme Age-Defying Serums
Joyōme is a high-performance skincare line that delivers 11 key ingredients at scientifically demonstrated levels to visibly correct the signs of aging, including a patent-pending Microbiome Balancing Complex to defend from age-accelerating environmental aggressors, resulting in healthy looking, beautiful skin.
Our Joyōme® Illuminating Day Serum and Intensive Overnight Repair are now available in a new, convenient 30-day size that works perfectly with monthly Plexus subscriptions orders!
These are the same age-defying formulas you know and love – blissfully-simple, premium morning and night serums that keep your skin looking naturally-smooth, renewed, healthy, and bright.
Product at a Glance:
|View Joyome in the Store
|Recommended Usage: Use 2 pumps of Joyōme® Illuminating Day Serum in the morning and 2 pumps of Intensive Overnight Repair at night before bed, following the recommended usage instructions.
|Best time to take: Illuminating Day Serum – AM; Intensive Overnight Repair – PM.
|Non-GMO and Gluten Free.
|Available Markets: US and Canada
Who should use 30-Day Joyōme Age-Defying Serums
Joyome Age-Defying Serums are perfect for you if you're looking for:
- The corrective and protective benefits for flawless skin in your 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, and beyond,
- The right ingredients in the right amounts and with the right formulations to help you rediscover that gorgeous glow you were born with, and
- Gentle yet effective, consciously clean skincare that you can incorporate into a daily regimen and receive as part of your monthly Plexus subscription order.
Illuminating Day Serum
- Visibly reduces expression lines, like crow’s feet and smile lines
- Plumps and hydrates leaving skin feeling soft, smooth, and hydrated
- Reduces the appearance of enlarged pores
- Diminishes the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
- Improves the appearance of skin firmness and elasticity
- Enhances brightness and radiance
- Helps to control oil for a luminous matte finish
- Quenches and rehydrates thirsty skin
Intensive Overnight Repair
- Deep lines and wrinkles visibly reduced
- Tighter, firmer, and more lifted looking skin
- Gently resurfaces for smoother, more radiant-looking skin
- Diminishes the appearance of age spots
- Reduces the appearance of redness for more even tone
- Helps replenish and defend skin’s moisture barrier
- Lushly moisturizing
Packaging and Shelf-life FAQs
Here are some commonly asked questions about packaging, combos, and shelf-life related to Joyome Illuminating Day Serum.
|What is the difference between the new and existing Joyōme serum options? Why change?
|The only difference is size. Our new Joyōme serums are now conveniently packaged in 30-day supply bottles that work perfectly for Customers wishing to incorporate Joyōme into their monthly subscription.
|Are the current Joyōme 60-Day serums going to be discontinued?
No. Currently, they are available at a 60-day supply, however:
|Is the packaging recyclable?
|Yes. Joyōme Illuminating Day Serum and Intensive Overnight Repair bottles are designed to be recyclable and to protect the product's efficacy.
|Are there any combos or welcome packs that include the new Joyōme 30-day serums?
Yes! Four new combo and welcome pack options now include our newly sized, Joyōme 30-day serums:
|What is the expiration?
|As with all skin care products, it is best to use the bottle within 1 to 2 years.
|How long will a bottle last?
|When applying the recommended amount of two pumps per day, each bottle of Joyōme will last approximately 30 days.
Manufacturing and Safety FAQs
Here are some commonly asked manufacturing and safety questions.
|When it Comes to:
|The Answer Is:
|Using Beyond Expiration Date
|Plexus recommends the products be used within the expiration date for best efficacy and flavor. Although products can be safely consumed past the expiration date, it’s possible the flavor and amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may diminish over time.
|Safety of Product
|Plexus meets or exceeds all regulatory standards and guidelines for product safety and efficacy. Plexus also takes great care in the manufacturing process to prevent allergen cross-contamination. View What steps does Plexus take to prevent allergen cross-contamination in the manufacturing process?
|Any medical or allergy concerns
|Anyone who has an allergy, injury, illness, or other medical condition should always consult with a physician prior to taking Plexus products or starting any exercise regimen. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your physician prior to use. View What if I have a medical, injury, illness, pregnancy, nursing, or allergy concern about a Plexus product or the ingredients?
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.