If a Brand Ambassador received a letter from Hyperwallet regarding unclaimed funds or a shutdown account, this article will tell you how to resolve the issue. The letter will specify a timeframe to contact Hyperwallet Customer Support for resolution. If you are:
- Still within the timeframe, you can contact Hyperwallet to resolve, or
- Not within the timeframe, you will need to contact your state for instructions on how to claim your funds.
Resolving Unclaimed Funds or Shutdown Account
If it is still within the allotted timeframe specified in the letter, contact Hyperwallet Customer Support to get this resolved:
|Region||Hyperwallet Contact Number|
|For Spanish Support: Select option 3 then 5|
Hyperwallet Customer Support Hours:
- Monday - Friday from 6:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time (14:00 - 01:00 GMT),
- Saturday & Sunday from: 8:00am – 5:00pm Pacific Time (16:00 - 01:00 GMT)
- English and Spanish starting from 6:00am Pacific Time, and
- French, German and Mandarin support added at 8:00am Pacific Time
When you contact Hyperwallet, the representative will help you with:
- Re-opening your Pay Portal account, and
- Instructions on how to transfer the funds
If it is not with the specified time period: You will need to contact your state for instructions on how to claim your funds.