We know you’re ready for the Plexus® Jewel Training Summit.
Jewel Training Summit March 23-24, 2021
Objective – At the end of the training, participants will know they belong at Plexus as a Jewel Leader and will leave with a success framework designed to help them grow and develop both professionally and personally.
Date: Tuesday, March 23 and Wednesday March 24, 2021
Time: 12:00-2pm ET on March 23 & 12:00-2:30pm ET on March 24
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register?
You do not need to register in advance. The event is open to all Jewels. A link to watch the event will be sent out a few days before the event.
What does it cost?
No cost to attend
What link do I use on the event date (March 23)
How do I get the workbook?
Click on the following link: https://static.plexusworldwide.com/cdn/2021-q1-jewel-training-summit-en-ucan-workbook.pdf
Will the Jewel Summit videos be available afterwards?
Yes, the Summit will be available for on-demand viewing for 1 week after the event.
How do I register for a session on Day 2, March 24?
Click on the following link: https://plexusworldwide.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_cVNs1UhdS4aSlhgCxYhVQQ?trk_msg=BGU9KNIFBQIKF0J0M6H9SPIJKS&trk_contact=PBC5E29G85COJL1UTP3BBN46IK&trk_sid=VED1M0U16B3G14VABDPC2T7K24
How do I watch in Spanish?
Spanish translation is available at the link below using passcode 522362.
If I am having trouble connecting on the day of the event, who can I contact?
Please reach out to email@example.com
I didn’t receive a passcode, who do I contact?
What platform will host the Jewel Training Summit?
ADM W360 Webinar Platform
Which internet browsers are compatible with the ADM W360 Webinar Platform?
Use the Google Chrome internet browser to access the event website. Make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome for peak performance. Firefox is also a sufficient browser to use.
What if I have no sound during the live stream?
Please check your computer sound. Does the sound icon on the bottom right of your computer screen have an ‘x’ beside it or a line through it - ? If so, please uncheck the sound icon. If you still don’t have any sound, hover on the video screen until you see the sound icon in the bottom left corner and make sure that speaker icon is unchecked.
How can I make sure I can stream the event on my device?
Please try the following troubleshooting steps if you are having trouble viewing the event:
- Check your bandwidth. Network speeds of 500 kbps or higher are required in order to stream the lowest playback quality (240p). In order to test your network speed, please do the following: Google search page/Type in exactly Speed-test/Click the blue Run Speed Test button. Keep in mind that bandwidth can fluctuate, especially on wi-fi or cellular networks. Ask others on your network to curb their internet usage.
- Be sure to optimize your screen. Close excess browser tabs or applications. Keeping too many applications open can make everything run slower.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Disable any browser extensions, plug-ins, or add-ons.
- Restart your router and modem. Restarting your router modem can help to refresh your connection and improve playback performance. Try disconnecting the power cord and then reconnecting to perform a hard reboot.
Can I watch the event on a mobile phone?
Yes. All you need is access to the internet via any browser – Safari, Chrome or equivalent browser with screen resolution of 320x240 or higher.