When weather issues arise it can compound as volume starts to stack up. Some delays are expected through the rest of this week.
Severe weather is impacting deliveries in the following states.
- New Hampshire
- New York
The link below provides you access to a list of the impacted zip codes that will not receive UPS deliveries today. You can also search by zip code on the website. There should also be a weather exception listed when tracking on UPS.com.
- Ohio Valley experienced snow, freezing rain, sleet, and rain overnight and into Wednesday. This has created some hazardous transit conditions that may cause delays today and tomorrow.
- Mid-Atlantic region started getting weather at about 10:00 this morning with heavy snow, gusty winds and limited visibility which could delay deliveries today and tomorrow.
- North Atlantic region and the North East began to see hazardous weather conditions around 3:00 EST so some delivery drivers may be called back in early and all deliveries may not be made today.
UPS Air Network
- Philadelphia, JFK, Newark, and Boston are being impacted by weather
- De-icing procedures are causing delays with flights across the east region.
- Operating at max capacity
- Experiencing between 1–3-day delays before weather.