The Immune Plus US Product Claims Reference Guide provides information on the various agencies at play, and offers suggestions for Plexus Brand Ambassadors and Employees to help mitigate risk when explaining the amazing health benefits of Plexus Immune Plus.
Introduction: Plexus Immune Plus™
Immune Plus is a powerful dietary supplement that primes, supports, and helps maintain a healthy immune system so you can keep moving at full speed and focus on what matters most.*
Immune Plus is a nature-inspired formula that helps to prime, support, and maintain the body’s immune system response. It is a key part of a proactive self-care routine and includes Vitamin C (100% Daily Value), Prebiotic Mushroom Extracts, Black Rice Extract, and an Antioxidant-Rich Superfood Blend.*
Product At a Glance
|View Immune Plus in Store|
|Suggested Use: Adults take 2 capsules daily|
|Great for Daily Use: Immune Plus is designed to be taken daily as part of a proactive self-care regimen.|
Use with other Plexus Products: Immune Plus is the perfect complement to other Plexus products.
|Best Time to Take: There's no recommended time to take Immune Plus. Take at the time that works best as part of your daily regimen.|
|Soy Free, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free.|
|Available Markets: U.S.|
Who should use Immune Plus
Adults who wants to make the most of each day should reach for Immune Plus! We know you have a lot on your plate every day, so we’ve made it super simple to help keep your immune system in tip-top shape. Just follow these quick steps for all the immune health must-haves you need.*
Key Benefits & Ingredients
- Supports healthy immune system function*
- Stimulates the body’s natural immune-defense system*
- Provides antioxidant support to help reduce free radicals*
- Helps maintain the body’s immune response at the cellular level*
- Superfood Antioxidant Blend Benefits*
- Supports efficient cellular oxygen consumption by reducing reactive oxygen species*
- Promotes cellular metabolism*
- Supports nitric oxide production*
- Provides 100% of the daily value of Vitamin C
- Contains Prebiotic Mushroom Extracts to help support the immune system*
- Gluten Free, Vegan, and Non-GMO
- No artificial colors or preservatives
- Royal Agaricus Mushroom (Agaricus blazei Murill) Fruiting Body Extract – Agaricus blazei (AB) is a mushroom native to Brazil, where it is used as an edible mushroom or in extracts for traditional herbal therapy purposes but is now cultivated the world over. AB contains beta-glucans.
- Turkey Tail Mushroom (Coriolus versicolor) Fruiting Body Extract – Coriolus versicolor (CV) mushrooms are some of the most common mushrooms around the world and are found almost anywhere there are hardwood trees. CV as well as other mushrooms are used extensively in traditional Chinese herbal remedies. CV contains prebiotic polysaccharides.*
- Andrographis (Andrographis paniculata) Aerial Parts Extract – Andrographis paniculata is a plant native to India and Sri Lanka. Aerial parts of the plant Andrographis paniculata have been used for centuries in Chinese, Unani, and Ayurvedic traditions. Andrographis is listed in the World Health Organization’s monograph of medicinal plants, which is recognized as an authoritative scientific reference on quality, safety, and efficacy.
- Black Rice (Oryza sativa) Extract – Black or purple rice are cultivars of the standard rice species Oryza sativa. The deep purple color in these cultivars derives from the high concentration of anthocyanins in the outermost layer of the endosperm. Black Rice Extract provides the same immune-supporting anthocyanins found in berries such as blackberries and elderberries.*
- Superfood Antioxidant Blend – This blend is a plant-based, scientifically validated blend of 29 fruits, vegetables, and herbs shown to reduce free radicals and promote cellular metabolism within the human body. There are 5 major types of free radicals within the body — and this blend targets all 5, making it a complete, full-spectrum antioxidant.*
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble vitamin that helps with a range of functions in the body. Immune Plus provides 100% of the Reference Daily Intake for Vitamin C. Vitamin C helps maintain our immune defense by supporting cellular functions related to the innate and adaptive immune system.*
Supporting the Immune System
Why Take Immune Plus:
Fortify Your Body's First Line of Defense:
Life is busy, you’ve got a lot on your plate. You want to fortify your body’s first line of defense so you can feel amazing and tackle each day with ease. To do that, you need a powerful dietary supplement with scientifically backed ingredients that help to prime and support your body’s natural immune system response so you can focus on what’s most important.*
Take on Life's Challenges:
The problem is diet, stress, poor sleep, and other environmental factors are at constant odds with your immune system. This makes you worry that your health is left vulnerable and can be thrown off course at any moment. You deserve powerful immune support so you can spend more time living life at full speed and focus on the things that matter most.*
That’s why Plexus® developed Plexus Immune Plus™.
Immune Plus is packed with Immunity-Supporting Nutrients:
Immune Plus provides 100% of the Daily Value of Vitamin C, plus two Prebiotic Mushroom Extracts, Black Rice Extract, Andrographis, and a Superfood Antioxidant Blend. It is nature-inspired, Vegan, and stimulates the body’s natural immune-defense system while providing antioxidants to help reduce free radicals.*
With daily use, Immune Plus helps to stimulate your body’s natural defenses, so your days radiate Health and Happiness.*
How Immune Plus supports the Immune System:
Immune Plus helps to stimulate your body’s natural defenses, so your days radiate Health and Happiness. It works in three key ways to support your immune system function: prime, support, and maintain.*
Prime: Anthocyanidin-rich Black Rice Extract, Mushrooms Extracts, and an antioxidant-rich Superfood Blend help to stimulate your body’s natural immune system response.*
Support: Turkey Tail and Royal Agaricus Mushroom Extracts, Andrographis, Vitamin C, and Black Rice Extract support the robustness of your innate and adaptive immune system.*
Maintain: Prebiotic Mushroom Extracts help you maintain immune response at the cellular level as well as feed beneficial gut microbes to support your overall health.*
About the Formula
Here are some commonly asked questions about the formula for Immune Plus.
|Dosage||How many capsules should I take?||
We recommend taking 2 capsules daily as part of a proactive self-care routine. For additional support, you can take up to 2 capsules twice daily. This could include before traveling or when entering a new environment.*
|Breaking Capsule||May I break up the capsule because I don’t like to swallow pills, tablets, or capsules?||
Absolutely, however Immune Plus has not been formulated for taste and, by breaking up the capsule, you may not like the flavor.
|XFactor Plus||Can you take Immune Plus and XFactor Plus as a daily supplement routine?||Yes! XFactor Plus is a multivitamin, supporting a variety of incredible benefits. It can pair perfectly with Immune Plus which delivers targeted, daily immune support. Immune Plus is not meant to replace XFactor Plus usage.|
|Caffeine||What is the caffeine content?||
There is no significant amount of caffeine, but anytime you have natural sources, there may be small amounts present.
Manufacturing, Health, and Ingredients FAQs
The following are frequently asked questions and answers related to manufacturing, health, and ingredients.
|When it Comes to:||The Facts Are:|
Immune Plus was formulated to meet the nutritional needs of adults over 18.
|Using Beyond Expiration Date||Plexus recommends the products be used within the expiration date for best efficacy and flavor. Although products can be safely consumed past the expiration date, it’s possible the flavor and amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may diminish over time.|
|Any Allergy Concerns||
Immune Plus does not contain common food allergens (milk, egg, peanut, soybean, shellfish, tree nut, fish, or wheat).
|Safety of Product||Plexus meets or exceeds all regulatory standards and guidelines for product safety and efficacy. Plexus also takes great care in the manufacturing process to prevent allergen cross-contamination. View Article 0634.|
|Any Medical concerns||Anyone who has an allergy, injury, illness, or other medical condition should always consult with a physician prior to taking Plexus products or starting any exercise regimen. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your physician prior to use. View Article 0637.|
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|