Diamond Destination and Emerald Extravaganza:
Tuesday, September 7, 2021 – Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Carretera Federal Chetumal-Puerto Juárez KM 298 Riviera Maya, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
Phone number - +52 800 953 0565
- A hotel room reservation for the program dates will be arranged by Plexus for all qualifiers, after your completed event registration has been received (including your confirmed flight itinerary).
- For Diamond Destination and Emerald Extravaganza, Plexus Worldwide will be covering your standard room and tax (only) for eight (8) nights at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba. For check-in on Tuesday, September 7, 2021 through check-out on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
- All villas are private with a pool off the bedroom patio.
- Hotel check-in: 3:00 pm (the hotel will do their best to accommodate early arrivals based on hotel availability at the time of check-in)
- Hotel check-out: 12:00 pm
- Please note, you will be required to provide a credit card upon checking-in at the resort for any incidentals accrued during your stay.
- The hotel allows no more than two (2) adults and two (2) children per hotel room.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Diamond Destination & Emerald Extravaganza 2021 qualifications close?
Diamond Destination & Emerald Extravaganza 2021 qualifications close July 31, 2021
How do I register to attend?
Simply click the registration button below and you will be taken to the registration site. Please note, all confirmed flight information is required to complete registration.*Registration deadline: Friday, August 6, 2021
When is the deadline to register?
To confirm your attendance, please complete your registration by Friday, August 6, 2021. Please note, your hotel reservation for the program nights will not be secured until your registration has been completed and your confirmed flight itinerary has been uploaded. For anyone that qualifies in July, your registration deadline will be extended to August 13, 2021.
How do I access my registration after I have already registered?
Simply click the “Already Registered” button below and you will be taken to a new page requesting your email address associated to your registration and your registration confirmation number(provided in your registration confirmation email).
Can I bring a guest to Diamond Destination & Emerald Extravaganza?
Brand Ambassadors that qualify for any Plexus Worldwide incentive trip are allowed to bring one (1) guest.
- Any guest name changes will need to be submitted by Monday, August 9, 2021
- Two (2) Plexus branded name badges will be provided at event registration for the qualifier and one (1) guest both must be worn throughout the program for entrance into the events).
- Children can travel and stay with you, however they will not be allowed into any program events unless they are registered as your one (1) guest.
- Please note, the hotel allows no more than two (2) adults and two (2) children per hotel room.
When should I arrive/depart? Emerald Extravaganza / Diamond Destination Arrivals:
Arrival: Tuesday, September 7, 2021. Departure: Wednesday, September 15, 2021
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba check-in: 3:00 pm (the hotel will do their best to accommodate early arrivals based on hotel availability)
*For more important travel and transportation details, please visit the "Travel" tab
What if my plans have changed and I am no longer able to attend?
If you have completed your event registration and you are no longer able to attend, please notify the Events Team via email. Please note, the cancellation deadline is Monday, August 9, 2021. events
If I cannot attend, will I still receive the swag/gifts items and/or the cash value of the trip?
Qualifiers must be present and check-in at the event in order to receive air travel reimbursement, the transportation allowance and any swag/gift items handed out at this program.
How much is my reimbursement allowance for air travel?
- Qualifiers are responsible for booking their own flights through an airline or booking agent of their choice.
- Diamond Destination qualifiers will receive a reimbursement allowance of up to $2,000 per ticket towards a round-trip any class ticket for the qualifier and one (1) guest. Any additional tickets or fees, including travel insurance and luggage fees, will be at the qualifiers expense.
- Qualifiers will not be reimbursed the cash value of any reward points/frequent flyer miles used.
- A reimbursable round-trip ticket is defined as: one (1) round trip ticket from the qualifier's home city to Cancun, Mexico (CUN) airport for the qualifier and one (1) guest.
Where do I submit my air travel for reimbursement and how long does it take to be reimbursed?
- To be eligible for air travel reimbursement, each qualifier is responsible for uploading their itemized receipts for airfare as specified through the Diamond Destination 2021 registration website.
- Please note, all itemized receipts submitted must be in a PDF format or a clear scanned copy (i.e. no screen shots or photo of receipts will be accepted).vert a confirmation email to a PDF, this may require you to select "PRINT" and then change your print destination to "SAVE AS PDF" depending on your email account.
- Qualifiers will not be reimbursed the cash value of any reward points/frequent flyer miles used to book air travel.
- Please allow 14 to 21 business days from proper submission date to receive air travel reimbursements.
- Air travel reimbursements will be added to qualifier’s account as an adjustment. This amount will reflect in the qualifier's Virtual Office as “Other Income”.
- For further questions please email email@example.com.
What is NOT eligible for reimbursement?
- Cash value of reward points/frequent flyer miles used
- Travel packages
- Plexus Worldwide will not be held responsible for any change fees associated with name changes, inclement weather, airline cancellations, travel changes or global pandemic.
What transportation is provided?
All registered qualifiers and your guest that attend Emerald Extravaganza / Diamond Destination 2021, will be provided with round trip transportation to and from Cancun International Airport to Banyan Tree Resort. There will be a fee for any additional guests in your party. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to secure.
What nights will Plexus Worldwide be covering for hotel accommodations?
For Diamond Destination and Emerald Extravaganza, Plexus Worldwide will be covering your standard room, tax and resort fees (only) for eight (8) nights at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba for check-in on Tuesday, September 7 through check-out on Wednesday, September 15, 2021.
*Please note, hotel room reservations for the program dates will be arranged for all qualifiers, after your completed event registration has been received (including your confirmed flight itinerary).
How do I book pre/post hotel room night(s) outside of the program dates and what is the rate?
- Please contact the Plexus Worldwide Events Team via email at email@example.com if you would like to reserve additional hotel room night(s) outside of the included program dates. *Include: your full name, Brand Ambassador ID, preferred check-in and check-out date details along with your bed type preference.
- All qualifiers will be responsible for payment of additional hotel room night(s) outside of the program dates (Banyan Tree Mayakoba check-in: September 7, 2021 & check-out: September 15, 2021).
- The hotel will require a room deposit by credit card at time of booking to secure your reservation for additional night(s).
- To avoid any penalties on your deposit, additional room night(s) must be canceled at least 30-days prior to requested arrival date.
- The current discounted room rate at the Banyan Tree Mayakoba is $379.00 plus tax per night (based on availability and subject to change).
- At this time, based on hotel/group occupancy, we are unable to provide additional rooms during program dates - September 7-15, 2021
What is the cancelation policy if I book pre/post-dates at the hotel?
The hotel will require a room deposit by credit card at time of booking to secure your reservation for additional night(s). To avoid any penalties on your deposit, additional room night(s) must be canceled at least 30-days prior to requested arrival date.
Can I book an additional hotel room at the Plexus rate?
At this time, we are only able to offer one (1) room per qualifier over the program dates. If you would like to be put on a waitlist for an additional room please email the Events Team a firstname.lastname@example.org. *Include: your full name, Brand Ambassador ID, preferred check-in and check-out date details along with your bed type preference.
Is breakfast provided?
Daily breakfast is included for you and your guest. Please head to the Oriente restaurant any time between 7am – 11am and provide your room number to the server. Enjoy!
Is there family activities at the Resort?
Please visit the Banyan Tree Mayakoba website for additional details.
If I have special requirements, how do I communicate them?
The event registration will provide you the opportunity to communicate special requirements (i.e. dietary restrictions, ASL, ADA requests).
What is the dress attire?
The dress code is resort casual. Average temperature for Mayakoba in September can range from mid to upper 90s °F in the daytime and dip into the mid 70s °F for nighttime temperatures. Be sure to check the weather prior to departure!
Is a passport required for travel?
Yes, for those traveling from the US, Canada and Australia require a valid passport. Please use the links below for additional information:
US Passport Information:
Canadian Passport Information
Australian Passport Information
What if I still have additional questions?
For any additional questions, please email: email@example.com
Payout Survey email details:
We are looking forward to have you with us but know certain circumstances might interfere with your plans to attend. Therefore, for 2021 we will be offering a cash option for the Diamond Destination trip for those who cannot attend in person.
Diamond Destination cash option: $4,000 USD
Brand Ambassador must complete the survey below, by Monday, May 31st, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. ET.
*After June 4, 2021 you will not be able to change your decision.
Are Emerald Extravaganza and Diamond Destination stackable for the cash option?
The cash option for earning both incentives is not stackable therefore the cash option would be $4,000.
If the cash option is taken, can a Brand Ambassador attend Emerald Extravaganza or Diamond Destination?
The Brand Ambassador can attend as a guest however they will only be the guest not the earned Brand Ambassador.