Troubleshooting Glitches in the App
While infrequent, apps are susceptible to malfunction due to low data signals, age of the phone, and not resetting the device (turning your phone off and on). The best way to prevent glitches is to practice one of the following:
- use the force-stop feature on the phone to reset the app
- turn the phone off and on every few days and/ or use Airplane Mode for 10 seconds
- logout and login again from the menu in the upper left corner (3 lines)
- delete and reinstall the app, or
- ensure that ALL apps and the operating system are installed and running the latest version, including Plexus Engage, Facebook Messenger, YouTube
Reinstalling the App
If you delete the app or lose, damage, or replace your Smartphone, you will not lose your data. It is stored and encrypted so it will repopulate once you reinstall the app on your existing or new device.
App Support Customer Service Representatives are available to assist with any issues you are experiencing Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Eastern time.
To submit a request for assistance through the app, select
- select the menu in the upper left corner (3 lines)>>Contact
- select the applicable link
- provide as much information as you can (name, phone type, and problem you are having), and
- submit the request.
Note: App Support typically responds to requests within 3 business days.