If you would like to transfer your account to another person you will first need to request the sale and transfer of your account with our compliance team. If the Compliance team approves your request, there will be a fee associated with the sale and transfer of account. The new Brand Ambassador is then responsible for the account.
How to Request the Transfer of Your Account to Someone New
To request the transfer of your account to someone new, please follow the steps in the table below.
The current Account Holder will need to fill out the Sale & Transfer of Brand Ambassadorship: Request Form.
|2.||The new proposed Account Holder will need to fill out the Sale & Transfer of Brand Ambassadorship: New Brand Ambassador Enrollment Form.|
Attach the forms to an email to the Compliance Department at Compliance@plexusworldwide.com with the subject line “Sale and Transfer of Brand Ambassador account (insert account number)”.
Once the Transfer is Complete
- There will be a $100 transfer fee that will be charged to the card on file from the original account once the transfer is approved.
- The original account holder will not be able to sign up as a Brand Ambassador for a minimum of 6 months.
- An account will be created in the new Brand Ambassador's name and will take the place of the existing account.
- An email will be sent to the new Brand Ambassador once the transfer is completed. This email will contain their new ID number and login information.
- The downline will compress to the new account.
*The new Brand Ambassador will not be eligible for Welcome Packs or Fast Start bonuses up to the highest achieved rank of previous account.
Plexus Annual Membership Fee
The Annual Membership Fee is transferred to the new account and will not be charged until the next occurring Annual Membership Fee.
The new Brand Ambassador will be responsible for setting up a Subscription Order and a new Pay Portal account. If they need further help with Pay Portal, they will need to reach out to Customer Service.