|Available Articles:||United States(New Zealand; Canada; Mexico; Australia).|
|Event Details:||September 21-24, 2022.
Note: Diamond Destination qualifiers will stay at the Mauna Lani throughout Emerald Extravaganza on September 16-21, 2022 and Diamond Destination September 21-24, 2022).
|Hotel Address:||Mauna Lani Resort
68-1400 Mauna Lani Drive
Waimea, HI 96743 United States
|Hotel Arrivals and Departures:||Arrival: Friday, September 16, 2022.
Note: Mauna Lani Resort check-in:3:00 p.m. (the hotel will do their best to accommodate early arrivals based on hotel availability).
Departure: Saturday, September 24, 2022.
Note: Check-out is at 12:00 p.m. (late check-out requests must be discussed with the hotel directly on the day of departure, Qualifiers are responsible for their own transportation for return flights home).
|How to Register for Event:||
Register for the event here: Diamond Destination 2022 Registration Site.
Note: If you qualify in July, you will have until August 12, 2022.
|To Participate in Plexus Promotions and Incentives you must be opted in for emails. Please see Article 0350 for instructions on opting in.|
*For more important travel and transportation details, please visit the "Travel" tab above.
Frequently Asked Questions
When does Diamond Destination & Emerald Extravaganza 2022 qualifications close?
Diamond Destination & Emerald Extravaganza 2022 qualifications close July 31, 2022.
How do I register to attend?
Simply click the registration button below and you will be taken to the registration site. Please note, all confirmed flight information is required to complete registration.
*Registration deadline: Friday, July 1, 2022. If you qualify in July, you will have until August 12, 2022
When is the deadline to register?
To confirm your attendance, please complete your registration by Friday, July 1, 2022. Please note, your hotel reservation for the program nights will not be secured until your registration has been completed and your confirmed flight itinerary has been uploaded.
How do I access my registration after I have already registered?
Simply click the “Already Registered” button below and you will be taken to a new page requesting your email address associated to your registration and your registration confirmation number (provided in your registration confirmation email).
Can I bring a guest to Diamond Destination & Emerald Extravaganza?
Ambassadors that qualify for any Plexus Worldwide incentive trip are allowed to bring one (1) guest.
- Any guest name changes will need to be submitted by Friday, July 1, 2022
- Two (2) Plexus branded name badges will be provided at event registration for the qualifier and one (1) guest both must be worn throughout the program for entrance into the events).
- Children can travel and stay with you, however they will not be allowed into any program events unless they are registered as your one (1) guest.
Please note, the hotel allows no more than two (2) adults and two (2) children per hotel room.
When should I arrive/depart?
Arrivals: Friday, September 16, 2022
- Mauna Lani Resort check-in: 3:00 pm (the hotel will do their best to accommodate early arrivals based on hotel availability)
Departures: Saturday, September 24, 2022
- Check-out: 12:00 pm (late check-out requests must be discussed with the hotel directly on day of departure)
- Qualifiers are responsible for their own transportation for return flights home.
*For more important travel and transportation details, please visit the "Travel" tab above
What if my plans have changed and I am no longer able to attend?
If you have completed your event registration and you are no longer able to attend, please notify the Events Team via email. Please note, the cancellation deadline is Friday, July 1, 2022.
If I cannot attend, will I still receive the swag/gifts items and/or the cash value of the trip?
Qualifiers must be present and check-in at the event in order to receive air travel reimbursement, the transportation allowance and any swag/gift items handed out at this program.
How much is my reimbursement allowance for air travel?
- Qualifiers are responsible for booking their own flights through an airline or booking agent of their choice.
- Diamond Destination qualifiers will receive a reimbursement allowance of up to $2,000 per ticket towards a round-trip any class ticket for the qualifier and one (1) guest. Any additional tickets or fees, including travel insurance and luggage fees, will be at the qualifiers expense.
- Qualifiers will not be reimbursed the cash value of any reward points/frequent flyer miles used.
A reimbursable round-trip ticket is defined as: one (1) round trip ticket from the qualifier's home city to Kona, HI (KOA) airport for the qualifier and one (1) guest.
Where do I submit my air travel for reimbursement and how long does it take to be reimbursed?
- To be eligible for air travel reimbursement, each qualifier is responsible for uploading their itemized receipts for airfare as specified through the Diamond Destination 2022 registration website.
- Please note, all itemized receipts submitted must be in a PDF format or a clear scanned copy (i.e. no screen shots or photo of receipts will be accepted). *To convert a confirmation email to a PDF, this may require you to select "PRINT" and then change your print destination to "SAVE AS PDF" depending on your email account.
- Qualifiers will not be reimbursed the cash value of any reward points/frequent flyer miles used to book air travel.
- Please allow 14 to 21 business days from proper submission date to receive air travel reimbursements.
- Air travel reimbursements will be added to qualifier’s account as an adjustment. This amount will reflect in the qualifier's Virtual Office as “Other Income”.
For further questions please email email@example.com
What is NOT eligible for reimbursement?
- Cash value of reward points/frequent flyer miles used
- Travel packages
Plexus Worldwide will not be held responsible for any change fees associated with name changes, inclement weather, airline cancellations or travel changes.
What is the Transportation Allowance and when will I receive it?
- All registered qualifiers that attend Diamond Destination 2022, will receive a $300 USD Transportation Allowance, to use during the Diamond Destination and Emerald Extravaganza program; to be used towards a rental car or other ground transportation option of their choice.
- Rental car receipts do not need to be submitted for reimbursement.
- Qualifiers must attend the program to receive the transportation allowance (this allowance is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash value if unable to attend).
- The transportation allowance will be paid out on or before Friday, September 9, 2022. This amount will reflect in the qualifier's Virtual Office as “Other Income”.
What nights will Plexus Worldwide be covering for hotel accommodations?
Diamond Destination qualifiers will stay at the Mauna Lani throughout Emerald Extravaganza September 16-21, 2022 and Diamond Destination September 21-24, 2022
*Please note, hotel room reservations for the program dates will be arranged for all qualifiers, after your completed event registration has been received (including your confirmed flight itinerary).
How do I book pre/post hotel room night(s) outside of the program dates and what is the rate?
- Please contact the Plexus Worldwide Events Team via email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to reserve additional hotel room night(s) outside of the included program dates. *Include: your full name, ambassador ID, preferred check-in and check-out date details along with your bed type preference.
- Requests for addition hotel room night(s) will be processed based on the availability of the hotel at time of submission.
- All qualifiers will be responsible for payment of additional hotel room night(s) outside of the program dates (September 16, 2022 & check-out: September 24, 2022).
- The hotel will require a room deposit by credit card at time of booking to secure your reservation for additional night(s).
- To avoid any penalties on your deposit, additional room night(s) must be canceled at least 30-days prior to requested arrival date.
- The current discounted room rate at the Mauna Lani is $475.00 plus $20 resort fee and tax per night (based on availability and subject to change).
What is the cancelation policy if I book pre/post-dates at the hotel?
The hotel will require a room deposit by credit card at time of booking to secure your reservation for additional night(s). To avoid any penalties on your deposit, additional room night(s) must be canceled at least 30-days prior to requested arrival date.
Can I book an additional hotel room at the Plexus rate?
At this time, we are only able to offer one (1) room per qualifier over the program dates. If you would like to be put on a waitlist for an additional room please email the Events Team a email@example.com.
*Include: your full name, ambassador ID, preferred check-in and check-out date details along with your bed type preference. We will contact you to confirm availability the week of July 5th.
Are there parking fees?
- Please note, parking fees are not covered by Plexus (these fees are at the expense of the qualifier).
- Mauna Lani Valet parking: a fee of $20.00, plus tax, per day will be posted to your guest room account upon use of valet services.
Is there a kid's club at the Resort?
Yes, please visit the Mauna Lani Resort website for additional details.
If I have special requirements, how do I communicate them?
The event registration will provide you the opportunity to communicate special requirements (i.e. dietary restrictions, ASL- American Sign Language and/or ADA requests).
What is the dress attire?
The dress code is resort casual. Average temperature for Kona in September can range from mid to upper 80s °F in the daytime and dip into the mid 70s °F for nighttime temperatures. Be sure to check the weather prior to departure!
What are the current Hawaii COVID protocols?
Please visit https://hawaiicovid19.com/travel/ for more details.
What if I still have additional questions?
For any additional questions, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org