Introduction: Plexus Points
Plexus Points are a type of compensation Brand Ambassador can earn based on the number of Brand Ambassadors and customers in their downline with a minimum amount of PV.
Each month, depending on the number of Points earned and the calculated value of Plexus Points for that month, the Brand Ambassador is paid a cash value on each point earned.
Points are one of the eight ways a Brand Ambassador can earn income from the Plexus Compensation Plan.
For full details, view Brand Ambassador Compensation Plan.
How to Earn Plexus Points
How Points are Generated
Commission Qualified Brand Ambassadors can earn Plexus Points for:
- Each Brand Ambassador in their downline with at least 50 PV and on VIP Customers with at least 25 PV,
- Each new Brand Ambassador who purchases a 109.00 USD / 140.35 CAD / 145.89 AUD / 2,239.24 MXN Welcome Pack or a 209.00 USD / 269.11 CAD / 279.73 AUD / 4,293.59 MXN Welcome Pack
At the end of each month, the Plexus Points earned by the Brand Ambassador are added up and multiplied by the cash value of a Plexus Point for that month; this determines how much compensation the Brand Ambassador will earn for their Points.
How Points Earned are Multiplied
Brand Ambassadors can increase the number of Plexus Points they are qualified to earn by:
- Sponsoring a new Brand Ambassador who orders a qualifying Welcome Pack,
- Assisting existing Brand Ambassadors in their organization to sponsor new Brand Ambassadors who order qualifying Welcome Packs, or
- Sponsoring new VIP customers with at least 25 PV.
Earning Points: Rules and Requirements
For the purposes of earning Plexus Points:
- The Definition of "New" Means: A Brand Ambassador is not considered "new" if they downgraded to a Customer level and then upgraded to Brand Ambassador again (within the 6 month period from downgrade) with the purchase of a Welcome Pack. In this case, the sponsor and upline do not earn Plexus Points off the welcome pack order or Business Building Bonus.
- Forfeiture of Points Occurs When: If a Brand Ambassador terminates their account, they will lose all Plexus Points and forfeit any current or future Points and commissions this includes their Upline Ambassador.
Earning Points: Rank and Pay Levels
As a commission qualified Brand Ambassador, your achieved rank determines how many pay levels in your organization earn you Plexus Points. The higher your rank, the more pay levels earn you Points.
|If your Rank is:||Then You Earn Plexus Points on:|
|Brand Ambassador||Pay Level 1|
|Senior Brand Ambassador||Pay Levels 1 to 3|
Silver Brand Ambassador,
Senior Silver Brand Ambassador, or
Gold Brand Ambassador
|Pay Levels 1 to 5|
Senior Gold Brand Ambassador, or
Ruby Brand Ambassador
|Pay Levels 1 to 6|
Senior Ruby Brand Ambassador,
Emerald Brand Ambassador,
Sapphire Brand Ambassador, or
Diamond Brand Ambassador
|Pay Levels 1 to 7|
Earning Points: Value of Each Pay Level
The amount of Points you earn for each qualifying Brand Ambassador or Customer in your downline depends on:
- The amount of PV the downline Brand Ambassador or VIP Customer is earning, and
- Where the Brand Ambassador or VIP Customer is located in your Pay Levels.
As the sponsoring Ambassador, for each Brand Ambassador or VIP Customer in your downline organization, the number of Plexus Points you may earn is as follows:
|If the person in your downline is a:||At:||You Earn:|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 100+ PV:||Pay Level 1||6 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 100+ PV:||Pay Levels 2 - 3||5 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 100+ PV:||Pay Level 4||4 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 100+ PV:||Pay Level 5||3 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 100+ PV:||Pay Level 6||2 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 100+ PV:||Pay Level 7||1 Plexus Point|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 50-99 PV:||Pay Level 1||4 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 50-99 PV:||Pay Levels 2 - 4||2 Plexus Points|
|Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer with 50-99 PV:||Pay Levels 5 - 7||1 Plexus Point|
|VIP Customer (only) 25-49 PV:||Pay Level 1||2 Plexus Points|
|VIP Customer (only) 25-49 PV:||Pay Levels 2 - 6||1 Plexus Point|
How Point Value is Calculated
The cash value of a Plexus Point is not static; each month, the value is determined by dividing the total number of Plexus Points earned by all Brand Ambassadors in a single month into the total amount of money in the Brand Ambassador Pool for that month.
The value of a Plexus Point will:
- Vary slightly each month based on the total number of Plexus Points earned,
- Vary slightly each month based on the amount of money in the Brand Ambassador Pool,
- Likely never fall below 1.80 USD if each qualified Brand Ambassador sells a minimum of 100 PV per month, based on Plexus estimates, and
- Increase in value as Personal Volumes (PV) through retail sales and VIP Customers rises.
* Plexus makes no guarantees on income. Personal earnings will vary. Your success depends on your effort, commitment, skill, and leadership abilities. Please see the Plexus Annual Income Disclosure Statement.