This report is available to USA, CAN, AUS, Ambassadors and default to Ambassadors whose Perk Credits will forfeit today or have already forfeited by making a change on their subscription in the last 40 days on 7 Paid Levels. This report does not show all Ambassadors who are earning credits.
Accessing your Perk Report
To access your Perks Report please follow the steps in the table below.
|1. Sign into your account through plexusworldwide.com.|
|2. Click on Virtual Office.|
|3. Click on My Business.|
|4. Click on Perks Report.|
To learn how to use your Perks Report filters, please see the table below.
|Filter Name||Filter Use|
Day Range for Recent Changes
Use "Changes Occurred in the Last" to view any changes that caused a drop in Perks Credits for a specific range of days. Options include: 1-10 days, 20 days, 30 days, 40 days, or 90 days.
Paid Level Range
Use "Paid Level Minimum" and "Paid Level Maximum" to view changes by paid level.
For Example, if the Ambassador selects 1 for the Paid Level Minimum and 3 for Paid Level Maximum, they will see Paid Levels 1-3 in their downline.
If the Ambassador selects 1 for the Paid Level Minimum and 1 for Paid Level Maximum, they will only see Ambassadors on their first paid level.
Use "Days to Expiration" to view the number of days left before a downline Ambassador's Perk Credits are forfeited (This means that the downline Ambassador has modified their subscription in a way that drops the PV below 100 PV).
An Ambassador that has dropped below 100 PV has 3 days to bring their PV back up to 100 or more on their Subscription or they will lose all their Perk Credits. For Ambassadors whose credits will expire TODAY, days to forfeiture will display Today rather than “0.” For Ambassadors whose credits have already expired, days to forfeiture will display "Forfeited" rather than “0.”
Perk Tiers for Ambassadors
Every Ambassador falls into a “tier” of earned Perk Credits based on the total PV of their subscription(s). Please see the table below for the "tiers."
|PV Amount||Perk Credits Earned|
|100 – 149 PV||100 Perk Credits|
|150 - 199 PV||150 Perk Credits|
|200+ PV||200 Perk Credits|
Each of the above PV amount ranges have a selectable button to filter the report to only see those Ambassadors. In the below image:
- 78 Ambassadors are earning 100 Perk Credits
- 21 Ambassadors are earning 150 Perk Credits
- 0 Ambassadors are earning 200 Perk Credits
The report will be filtered to only see the 21 Ambassadors in the middle “tier.”
Ambassadors at Risk of Perk Forfeiture
An Ambassador must be earning 100 PV or more to receive Perks Credits. These filters will display Ambassadors who have the following:
- Active Subscription(s) worth 1-99 PV, resulting in no earning of Perk Credits.
- No Active Subscription, resulting in no earning of Perk Credits.
In the below image:
- 3 Ambassadors have Active subscriptions worth 1-99 PV.
- 6 Ambassadors recently Cancelled/Deleted their subscription (in this case, in the last 3 days since that was filtered).
The Data Table looks and functions very similar to the other Virtual Office reports. It features a drill down option for each Ambassador. The report includes the following column data points:
- Name: Ambassador Name.
- Paid Level: Paid level of the Ambassador.
- Date of Change: The date the Ambassador made a change on their Subscription(s) resulting in a lowered PV value.
- Previous PV: The amount of PV the Ambassador's Subscription(s) was worth prior to the date in the previous column.
- Current PV: The amount of PV the Ambassador's Subscription(s) is worth at the time the report is viewed. This will be lower than the current PV to alert the Sponsor this person will lose their Perk Credits.
- Total Perk Credits: The total credits that the Ambassador has at the time the report is viewed. Days to Forfeiture: How many days the Ambassador has left until they lose all their Perk Credits. See Expirations/Forfeiture Days section. Note: N/A shows for Ambassadors who modified their subscription but are not at risk of forfeiting Perk credits (E.G. dropping to a lower tier of earning Perk credits).
- Email: The Ambassador's email.
- Phone: The Ambassador's phone number.