Plexus Perks Report
This report is available to USA, CAN, AUS, Brand Ambassadors and default to Brand Ambassadors whose Perk Credits will forfeit today or have already forfeited by making a change on their subscription in the last 40 days on 7 Paid Levels. This report does not show all Brand Ambassadors who are earning credits.
Plexus Perks Terms and Conditions
Accessing your Perk Report
To access your Perks Report follow the steps in the table below.
|1. Sign into your account through plexusworldwide.com.|
|2. Click on Virtual Office.|
|3. Click on My Business.|
|4. Click on Perks Report.|
To learn how to use your Perks Report filters, see the table below.
|Filter Name||Filter Use|
Day Range for Recent Changes
Use "Changes Occurred in the Last" to view any changes that caused a drop in Perks Credits for a specific range of days. Options include: 1-10 days, 20 days, 30 days, 40 days, or 90 days.
Paid Level Range
Use "Paid Level Minimum" and "Paid Level Maximum" to view changes by paid level.
For Example, if the Brand Ambassador selects 1 for the Paid Level Minimum and 3 for Paid Level Maximum, they will see Paid Levels 1-3 in their downline.
If the Brand Ambassador selects 1 for the Paid Level Minimum and 1 for Paid Level Maximum, they will only see Brand Ambassadors on their first paid level.
Use "Days to Expiration" to view the number of days left before a downline Brand Ambassador's Perk Credits are forfeited (This means that the downline Brand Ambassador has modified their subscription in a way that drops the PV below 100 PV).
A Brand Ambassador that has dropped below 100 PV has 3 days to bring their PV back up to 100 or more on their Subscription or they will lose all their Perk Credits. For Brand Ambassadors whose credits will expire TODAY, days to forfeiture will display Today rather than “0.” For Brand Ambassadors whose credits have already expired, days to forfeiture will display "Forfeited" rather than “0.”
Perk Tiers for Brand Ambassadors
Every Brand Ambassador falls into a “tier” of earned Perk Credits based on the total PV of their subscription(s). See the table below for the "tiers."
|PV Amount||Perk Credits Earned|
|100 – 149 PV||100 Perk Credits|
|150 - 199 PV||150 Perk Credits|
|200+ PV||200 Perk Credits|
Each of the above PV amount ranges have a selectable button to filter the report to only see those Brand Ambassadors. In the below image:
- 78 Brand Ambassadors are earning 100 Perk Credits
- 21 Brand Ambassadors are earning 150 Perk Credits
- 0 Brand Ambassadors are earning 200 Perk Credits
The report will be filtered to only see the 21 Brand Ambassadors in the middle “tier.”
Brand Ambassadors at Risk of Perk Forfeiture
A Brand Ambassador must be earning 100 PV or more to receive Perks Credits. These filters will display Brand Ambassadors who have the following:
- Active Subscription(s) worth 1-99 PV, resulting in no earning of Perk Credits.
- No Active Subscription, resulting in no earning of Perk Credits.
In the below image:
- 3 Brand Ambassadors have Active subscriptions worth 1-99 PV.
- 6 Brand Ambassadors recently Cancelled/Deleted their subscription (in this case, in the last 3 days since that was filtered).
The Data Table looks and functions very similar to the other Virtual Office reports. It features a drill down option for each Brand Ambassador. The report includes the following column data points:
- Name: Brand Ambassador Name.
- Paid Level: Paid level of the Brand Ambassador.
- Date of Change: The date the Brand Ambassador made a change on their Subscription(s) resulting in a lowered PV value.
- Previous PV: The amount of PV the Brand Ambassador's Subscription(s) was worth prior to the date in the previous column.
- Current PV: The amount of PV the Brand Ambassador's Subscription(s) is worth at the time the report is viewed. This will be lower than the current PV to alert the Sponsor this person will lose their Perk Credits.
- Total Perk Credits: The total credits that the Brand Ambassador has at the time the report is viewed. Days to Forfeiture: How many days the Brand Ambassador has left until they lose all their Perk Credits. See Expirations/Forfeiture Days section. Note: N/A shows for Brand Ambassadors who modified their subscription but are not at risk of forfeiting Perk credits (E.G. dropping to a lower tier of earning Perk credits).
- Email: The Brand Ambassador's email.
- Phone: The Brand Ambassador's phone number.