Introduction: Joyōme™ Multi-Action Collagen Complex
Aging happens, and that’s a beautiful thing. Joyōme's Multi-Action Collagen Complex works in three key ways to help you sip your way to a youthful glow and enjoy the confidence that comes from filter-free, flawless skin.*
Product at a Glance:
|View Joyome Multi-Action Collagen Complex in the Store|
|Product Information Sheet|
Scoop: We recommend adults mix one serving of 2 level scoops daily into your favorite beverage.
Packets: Adults mix 1 Packet with your favorite beverage and drink daily.
|Use with Plexus Products: Best used with Joyōme AM and PM serums.|
|Dairy Free and Gluten Free|
|Available Markets: US and NZ|
Who should use Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex
Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex is perfect for you if you're:
- Seeking an effortless skincare solution that works from the inside out to combat the signs of aging and perpetuate their natural glow,
- In your 20s and taking the first steps toward a holistic skincare approach, or
- Looking to age with confidence in your 30s, 40s, 50s, 60s and beyond.
This convenient mix makes it easy to glow brighter at every stAGE.
Those Under Age 18
Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex is not recommended for use by children under 18 because the product was formulated to meet the needs of adults.*
Can you take Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex with other products?
Yes, definitely! We recommend you:
- Take Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex alongside the Joyōme® AM and PM serums daily to deliver clean, simple, effective skincare. The serums work hand-in-hand with collagen to address both internal and external factors contributing to aging for truly age-defying results! and,
- Pair Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex with Plexus Slim® to help hydrate and promote healthy fatty acids in the skin, Plexus XFactor Plus™ to help lighten skin, maintain healthy collagen levels through vitamin C, and help defend against free radical damage caused by environmental factors.*
What to mix with Joyōme Collagen:
With its neutral flavor, Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex can mix in a variety of drinks! It is a great mix-in for Lean, Slim Microbiome Activating and Hunger Control, Active, or your favorite hot or cold beverage, like coffee or smoothies.*
If I am taking a biotin supplement, can I replace that with the Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex?
Yes! Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex contains a full clinical amount of biotin in each serving, so this product can replace a biotin supplement for individuals already purchasing or using a biotin supplement.
- Helps strengthen the skin barrier and dermal matrix*
- Helps protect the skin’s structural proteins*
- Collagen peptides stimulate collagen synthesis*
- Helps reduce collagen breakdown*
- Reduces crow’s feet, fine lines, and wrinkles*
- Helps improve skin appearance and minimize unwanted signs of aging*
- Naturally derived ceramides help hydrate and plump skin from the inside out*
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails*
- Helps improve skin texture and reduce roughness*
- Supports and replenishes skin’s natural antioxidants*
About the Collagen
Here are frequently asked questions about the collagen and other ingredients in Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex.
How long the results of collagen last:
Results will occur while supplementing with Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex. Keep in mind:
- Supplementing with collagen is part of an individual’s lifelong dedication to better health,
- If you discontinue usage of the collagen dietary supplement, you will stop seeing results, and
- We recommend using Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex as a daily product to continue the support and benefits that it provides.
When you can expect to see results:
In a recent study, subjects using a key ingredient in Multi-Action Collagen Complex experienced improvements in skin hydration, skin elasticity, skin smoothness and appearance in just 15 days, with increased benefits after two months of use. Individual results will vary.*
Bovine and marine collagen are both beneficial. Here's how they differ and work together:
|Bovine Collagen is:||Marine Collagen is:|
Made from fish skin.
Beneficial for supporting beauty from within and provides great health benefits.*
Made from cow skin or dermis.
Beneficial for supporting beauty from within and provides great health benefits.*
|Rich in the amino acid hydroxyproline.||Rich in the amino acid hydroxyproline.|
|A rich source of amino acids and is a strong source of Types I and III collagen.||A very bioavailable and focuses on Type I collagen.|
|Rich with high levels of collagen-specific peptides, which are recognized by collagen producing cells as a signal to stimulate the body’s innate collagen production.*||A highly beneficial beauty collagen source. The collagen peptides have antioxidant properties, which are important for supporting skin protection.*|
About Types of Collagen
Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex features highly-bioavailable forms of hydrolyzed Types I and III collagen to provide targeted beauty benefits and head-turning results by working hand in hand with our other carefully-selected, age-defying skincare ingredients.
These collagen types are also rich in the unique amino acid hydroxyproline, which contains peptides that help naturally activate the body’s collagen synthesis pathways.* Here's how they compare:
|Type I||The most prevalent type of collagen in the body and touted as a beauty collagen. It is highly recommended for hair, skin and nails benefits. Type I collagen is a major structural component of the skin.*|
|Type II||A more specialized collagen, as it is the main component of cartilage health.|
|Type III||Another beauty collagen. It is the second most abundant type in your skin. It is often used with Type I collagen to support skin elasticity and hydration.*|
Ingredient Sourcing FAQs
Here are some commonly asked questions about specific ingredients related to Joyome Multi-Action Collagen Complex.
|Grass-Fed Cattle||Is the bovine collagen sourced from grass-fed, disease-free cows?||The bovine collagen is sourced from grass-fed cattle that are free of diseases (such as BSE). Plexus only uses ingredients from reputable suppliers that meet the Plexus Standard of Excellence.|
|Salmon||Where is the Marine collagen sourced from?||The marine collagen peptides featured in Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex are sustainably sourced from wild-caught salmon.|
|No Cholesterol||Is there any cholesterol?||No. The Collagen does not have cholesterol.|
|Absorbable Collagen||How absorbable are the collagen peptides in the body?||
The collagen in Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex is hydrolyzed making it even more absorbable.
Manufacturing & Health
The following are frequently asked questions and answers related to Joyome Multi-Action Collagen Complex manufacturing and health.
|When it Comes to:||The Facts Are:|
|Use by Those under Age 18||
Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex is not recommended for use by children under 18 because the product was formulated to meet the nutritional needs of adults.
Joyōme Multi-Action Collagen Complex does contain fish (salmon) and wheat seed extract in the form of ceramides. The wheat seed extract has been processed to allow the Dietary Supplement
|Using Beyond Expiration Date||
Plexus recommends the products be used within the expiration date for best efficacy and flavor. Although products can be safely consumed past the expiration date, it’s possible the flavor and amount of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients may diminish over time.
|Safety of Product||
Plexus meets or exceeds all regulatory standards and guidelines for product safety and efficacy. Plexus also takes great care in the manufacturing process to prevent allergen cross-contamination. View Article 0634.
|Any Medical Concerns||
Anyone who has an allergy, injury, illness, or other medical condition should always consult with a physician prior to taking Plexus products or starting any exercise regimen. Also consult with your physician if you have any questions or concerns with medication interactions.
To Get Joyome Multi-Action Collagen Complex, View in the Store.