Plexus Greens (R) is a satisfying, kid-friendly dietary supplement mix that helps you and your family get more of the plant-based phytonutrients you need to thrive. Striving to get more fruits and vegetables into your diet should not leave you overwhelmed or worried about potential nutrient gaps.
Plexus Greens (R) is everything you love about a greens powder, plus fermented fruits and vegetables, insoluble oat fiber, and a powerful kombucha and green tea blend.
Product at a Glance
|View Greens in the Store
|Product Sheet link
|Nutrition Label link
|Works well with all Plexus products
|Serving Size: 1 scoop per day (about 7g)
|Best time to Take: Any time.
|Vegetarian, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
|Contains No Caffeine
|Available Markets: US and NFR in Canada, Australia and New Zealand
What sets Plexus Greens (R) apart
The popularity of greens powders continues to grow, but some products on the market undermine their beneficial ingredients with unnecessary sugars and excess calories.
Plexus Greens (R) stands far above its competitors with:
- Gut-health-supporting ingredients like fermented fruits and vegetables and oat fiber,
- Phytonutrients from dark-green vegetables and colorful fruits,
- 3 grams of dietary fiber
- No added sugar
- Only 15 calories per serving.*
Detailed breakdown of how Greens out-performs the competition:
|Greens is Formulated With:
|To Provide this Benefit:
|Support for your daily health regimen with phytonutrients from a colorful variety of plant-based foods enhanced antioxidants from a powerful kombucha, and green tea blend. *
|Help support a balanced gut with fermented fruits, vegetables, and insoluble oat fiber. *
|Simplify your busy life with this delicious and satisfying way to get more greens in your diet and help close unwanted nutrient gaps.
|Fermented fruits and vegetables
|Increase positive impact on overall health and gut support with enhanced antioxidant and nutritional properties*
|Insoluble oat fiber
|Help cleanse your digestive track and eliminate waste to support healthy digestive function*
|Powerful kombucha and green tea
|This unique blend contains antioxidants that help protect your cells from free radical damage caused by lifestyle and environmental factors*
Who Should Use Greens
Because fruits and vegetables are pivotal to a healthy diet, Greens is ideal for everyone, especially those who want to supplement their daily diet, fill nutrient gaps, and simplify their wellness routine when they are on the go. *
This delicious, garden-berry-flavored mix is perfect for adults and children 4+ who wants to feel confident and know they are:
- Supporting optimal health and wellness by boosting their daily nutrition
- Offering their gut added support
- Getting a healthy, on-the-go supplement that nurtures your family’s whole-body health
- Reducing the stress of avoiding potential nutrient gaps while managing a busy life. *
Key Benefits and Features
- Clean, green vitality booster
- Convenient and delicious way to get more greens in your daily diet
- Supports good digestive function*
- Supports gut health*
- Provides antioxidants*
- Blends well with other Plexus® mixes to support a well-rounded daily wellness routine
- Fermentation helps maintain and enhance antioxidant and nutritional capacity of fruits and vegetables
- Green superfood supplement
- Packed with phytonutrients from dark-green vegetables and colorful fruits
- Features a kombucha and green tea blend plus gut-supporting ingredients like insoluble oat fiber and fermented fruits, vegetables, and ginger*
- A good source of fiber
- Delicious garden berry flavor
- Only 15 calories per serving
- No added sugar
- Sweetened with stevia leaf extract
- Only 6 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- Gluten free, vegan, and non-GMO
- No artificial colors**, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- For adults and children 4+
Greens and Fruit & Vegetable Nutrition
How will you feel after drinking Greens?
While you won’t necessarily feel a difference immediately after taking Greens, studies suggest that people with regular, higher intakes of fruits and vegetables feel better, both mentally and emotionally, without the post-sugar crash from typical fruit and vegetable juices that are loaded with added sugars. Refresh and nourish daily with the fruit and vegetable phytonutrients of Greens! *
Does Greens replace my daily servings of fruits and vegetables?
Greens does not act as a replacement for eating whole fruits and vegetables, but as a convenient and delicious way to get more phytonutrients from dark-green vegetables and colorful fruits in your diet. Only 1 out of 10 U.S. adults consumes the minimum daily recommended servings of fruits and vegetables, and Greens is a delicious, beneficial boost!
Does the Kombucha in Plexus Greens (R) contribute any alcohol (Kombucha typically has some in it)?
The fermentation process undergoes a drying step which would evaporate any presence of alcohol. Any potential alcohol would be in trace/undetectable amounts.
How to Use Greens
Here's how Plexus recommends you use Greens as a great boost to your nutrition:
|When it Comes to:
|You Should Know:
|How many servings to have per day
|The best drink products to mix with Greens
The delicious garden berry flavor of Greens is designed to taste great on its own or mixed with other Plexus dietary supplement drink mixes like:
|How it pairs with other Plexus health regimens
|Added nutrition and gut-health support from Greens complements any Plexus product and pairs well with focused wellness plans like supporting your active lifestyle and weight management goals.*
|Age for consuming Greens
|Children ages 4 and up can drink one serving daily.
|Overall safety for the family
|Greens is safe to share with the family. Children ages 4 and up can drink one serving daily.
|Sensitivity of Greens to heat or hot drinks
|Certain vitamins, such as Vitamin C, are particularly sensitive to heat. Therefore, using Greens in hot liquids may reduce its Vitamin C activity.
|Any medical or allergy concerns
|Anyone who has an allergy, injury, illness, or other medical condition should always consult with a physician prior to taking Plexus products or starting any exercise regimen. If pregnant or nursing, consult with your physician prior to use.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.