YES for Success
Your Voice. Endorsed by Plexus. Suitable for Sharing.
YES for Success is a set of tools for Ambassadors that addresses the fears that are commonly felt by new Brand Ambassadors when they begin sharing Plexus products. The Yes for Success™ brand on a claim, conversation or post means that it is endorsed by Plexus.
At Plexus, we call these common concerns the “Big 4”:
- Authenticity: I want it to sound like me and reflect my story.
- Manage Expectations: I want to ensure that they have the right expectations.
- Expertise: I want to sound intelligent about results.
- Credibility: I don’t feel like I make enough money to share the business.
|When it comes to:
|YES for Success tools help you:
|Your Voice (Share Authentically)
|Endorsed by Plexus (Be the Expert)
|Suitable for Sharing (Build Credibility)
Why Use YES for Success
The Yes for Success™ brand on a claim, conversation or post means that it is endorsed by Plexus. Reasons Brand Ambassadors would want to use YES for Success include:
- In a heavily regulated and rapidly changing business space, it is challenging to know the most accurate and appropriate information to share with your customers,
- Plexus knows that navigating through the ever-changing rules & regulations can be frustrating and overwhelming to understand,
- With over a decade in this industry, Plexus has your back and we're dedicated to simplifying the process for you with the resources you need, and
- Our YES for Success seal of approval provides you with assurance at a glance, so that you can confidently share Plexus endorsed resources and materials and get the support and training you need.
Using YES for Success Tools
To learn when, where, why, and how to use YES for Success disclaimers, see the Disclaimer Guide located at: Virtual Office > Dashboard > Training Center > Resource Library > YES for Success.
Here's an overview of when, where, why to use:
This disclaimer must be used when using Plexus-approved dietary supplement claims. Plexus-approved claims for products, income, weight loss, opportunity.
|The easiest approach is to use the disclaimer next to each Plexus-approved claim. However, you can choose to link the claim to the disclaimer with an asterisk. If you make more than one claim and choose to link the claim to a disclaimer with an asterisk, then the disclaimer must be plural: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.”
|The disclaimer is required by the FDA to help prevent consumer confusion.
The FDA disclaimer is not a cure-all for product claims that might be illegal. That is why you are allowed to use only Plexus-approved claims.
YES for Success Resources
These are commonly asked questions about YES for Success resources.
|Will there be examples of posts/claims for every Plexus Product?
|Yes, we currently have examples of posts/claims for Active, BioCleanse, Ease, Hydrate, Metaburn, ProBio 5, Slim Hunger Control, and Slim MicroBiome. We are adding more products each week. In the future, there will also be examples of what to say when discussing income, weight management, opportunities, and other Plexus related conversations.
|When was YES for Success unveiled?
|Leader’s Retreat on March 13th.
|What are some examples of YES for Success posts or words to say?
|Go to Virtual Office > Dashboard > Training Center > Resource Library > YES for Success
|Which disclaimer should I be using?
|To find a great guide to disclaimers, go to Virtual Office > Dashboard >Training Center>Resource Library>YES for Success>Guide to Plexus Disclaimers.