Replenish yourself with this advanced hydration powder drink mix. Packed with electrolytes, minerals, and antioxidants, it enhances hydration, while supporting overall wellness and performance.
Hydrate at a Glance:
|View Hydrate in the Store
Using with other products: Good to use with all Plexus products
Recommended Servings Per Day:
Best time to take: Any time of day.
Vegan, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free
Available flavors: Blueberry Acai, Lemon Lime.
Available Markets: US, Australia, Canada (as HydroPlex), New Zealand (NFR)
|If pregnant or nursing: Consult your physician prior to use.
Who should use Hydrate Blueberry Acai
This refreshing drink mix is:
- For anyone tired of feeling dehydrated and depleted,
- For anyone who needs help getting the recommended 8 cups of water per day,
- Formulated to be a healthy choice for both adults and children,
- For anyone who wants a healthier alternative to sugar-filled sports drinks, offering a better way to replenish depleted fluids after physical activity.
Key Benefits and Features
- Fortified drink mix with balanced electrolytes to help you hydrate better than water alone
- Delivers fluids‡ and electrolyte minerals for hydration
- Helps replace electrolytes lost from physical activity
- Healthy hydration and electrolyte replenishment to support optimal wellness and performance
- Can be used with other Plexus® mixes to support a well-rounded daily wellness routine
- Hydration for activity, wellness, sun exposure, and travel
**When prepared as directed.
Detailed breakdown of Hydrate key ingredients:
|Hydrate is Formulated with:
|To Provide this Benefit:
|Magnesium is a cofactor in hundreds of metabolic reactions in the body. It is required for cellular energy metabolism, nerve conduction, and ion transport.
|Potassium is both a mineral and an electrolyte your body needs to work properly. It helps your nerves to function and muscles to contract. It also helps your heartbeat stay regular.
|Tart cherry fruit powder
|Tart cherry powder is rich in polyphenols and demonstrates antioxidant properties.
|Coconut (Cocos nucifera) water powder
|Coconut is the fruit of coconut palm (Cocos nucifera). It is a palm tree native to the eastern tropical regions, grown in Asia, America, and Africa. Coconut water is the liquid found in a young green coconut and should not be confused with coconut milk. Coconut water is used in various parts of the world to help with rehydration.
Comparison: Hydrate, Active, and Other Hydration Products
Active and Hydrate are both fantastic products to support your health and wellness goals, in addition to your active lifestyle! Here's the comparative uses for Hydrate and Active:
Focuses on: supporting hydration, specifically, for activity, wellness, sun exposure, and travel.
|Focuses on: supporting clean, long-lasting energy, boosting performance and mental clarity, and enhancing feelings of alertness.
Is recommended for:
Is recommended for:
|Helps Support: Ensuring your body is maintaining proper hydration to support optimal wellness.*
|Helps Support: Enhanced energy levels for wherever the day takes you.*
Hydrate is better than the average hydration drink because:
- Despite the popularity, many other hydration drinks contain excessive (or unnecessary) sugars and calories,
- Hydrate takes the important goal and desire of your entire family staying hydrated and introduces a healthier option with 0 g of sugar, only 10 calories per serving,
- Hydrate delivers an on-the-go drink mix that not only has incredibly important electrolytes, but also the addition of antioxidants, minerals, and vitamin C to deliver superior hydration in every sip, and
- Comes from a company you and your family can trust.
Using, Mixing, and Pairing Hydrate Blueberry Acai
Hydrate pairs well with all health and wellness goals and Plexus products. It also is a great addition to any health and wellness plans, like supporting your active lifestyle, supporting your weight management goals, and, even, supporting a balanced gut!*
Hydrate tastes delicious mixed with:
- Slim Microbiome Activating,
- Slim Hunger Control, and
- As a nice boost for added flavor and benefits in your Lean shake!
How you can expect to feel after drinking Hydrate:
Outside of enjoying the refreshing taste, you may not physically feel a difference immediately after drinking Hydrate, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t helping your body with replacing electrolytes lost from physical activity or supporting healthy hydration for optimal wellness.
When you are not optimally hydrated, you may feel dizzy, thrown off, fatigued, have dry skin or a dry mouth, and experience a reduced ability to eliminate waste and unwanted substances that leave you feeling depleted and worn down. Hydrate will help support you feeling more hydrated so you can be at your best every day.
|*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.