The Points & Rank Up page gives in-depth information about your team, points, rank up goals, and helps you build a strategy for your business. This page shows who in your downline officially advanced to the next rank during the previous month.
Locating the Points & Rank Up Page
To locate the Points & Rank Up page follow these steps:
- Sign into your account.
- Click Virtual Office.
- Go to the left panel.
- Click My Business.
- Click Points & Rank Up.
Visual Guide to Points & Rank Up
This screenshot shows the Points and Rank Up Page. The numbers on the screenshot correspond to the different features, which are explained in the section Description of Points & Rank Up Data.
Visual Guide Legend
|The numbers in the screenshot above correspond to the following features. Click the feature to see the full definition.|
|1. First Name and Ambassador Rank||6. Sort and Report|
|2. Current Points||7. Sort and Report Table|
|3. Plexus Ambassador Rank||8. View Team|
|4. Graph Legend and Month Toggle||9. Download Genealogy Report|
|5. Points & Rank Up graphs||10. Information Icons|
Description of Points & Rank Up Data
Each of the following data points (shown numerically in the above screenshot and legend) are described in detail here.
Click your initials to go back to My Account or to Sign Out of your account.
The number shown represents your current Plexus Points. You will earn more Plexus Points from your downline organization depending on your Paid Rank. If you are not yet commissions qualified, This number will show potential points based off of your last month's points. View the Compensation Plan for more information.
This shows your highest achieved rank as well as the next rank to achieve. If you are a Diamond Ambassador, congratulations! This section will be blank and you can focus on achieving Double Diamond.
This is the legend for the graphs. The lighter bar represents the previous month, the darker bar represents the current month and the gray area represents the amount to hit before you reach your next goal. Click the drop down on the right selection menu and choose the month to view your bar graphs from previous months. The past 13 months are saved and viewable.
The Points & Rank Up graphs show how close you are to meeting your next rank up. Rank ups are dependent on total Plexus Points, Outside Leg Points and number of Personally Sponsored, Qualified Ambassadors. If you are not yet commissions qualified, these graphs will show potential values based off of your last month's activity. Check the Compensation Plan for more information.
- You need to meet the goal number on each graph to advance to the next pay rank. The yellow number is the amount needed to reach your goal. When you meet this requirement, it will change to a green Goal Achieved. New rank ups for the current month will not update until commissions for the month has been finalized. (Monthly cycles start on the 1st of each month at 12:00am ET to the last day of the month at 11:59pm ET. Rank ups are finalized by the end of the following month.)
- If you fail to qualify for commissions with 100 PV, bonuses and commissions will not be paid out to you. Commissions will compress to Qualified Ambassadors in your upline.
The Sort and Report feature in your Virtual Office allows you to customize your full genealogy by selecting a series of filters to view and export that information. Select your desired filters to see your custom report. Filter options include:
- Primary Leg or Outside Leg
- Ambassadors with 100+, 1-99 or 0 PV
- Fast Start Eligible Ambassadors
- Ambassadors with their Annual Membership Fee due
Click Reset All Filters to reset all Sort and Report filtering.
This table shows results from your selected Sort and Report filter. If no filter is selected, this table will show ambassadors in your downline on levels you earn credit for depending on your previous months Paid Rank.
- Example: This means that if your paid rank was Ambassador last month, only information on your level 1 will be available in this table. Or if your paid rank was Senior Ambassador, then you could view your levels 1-3. If you need to see your whole downline, download your Genealogy Report.
In addition to Sort and Report, your table of downline ambassadors can be sorted through additional table filters:
Click Name once to sort your downline alphabetically from A to Z. Click Name again to sort your downline alphabetically from Z to A. Click the Magnifying Glass and type in the first name of the ambassador as it appears on their account to search for a specific ambassador.
The status of your ambassador will show here. Most of your downline will be Active. However, you will also see if your downline have requested to terminate or suspend their accounts.
This is the level of your downline ambassador.
- Example: In the screenshot above, Plexi personally sponsored Training. Training is Plexi's level 1 ambassador. Training later personally sponsored another ambassador, Test One. Test One is Plexi's level 2 ambassador.
This is the paid level of your downline ambassador according to compression. If blank, there is no compression.
- Example: Plexi personally sponsored Training and Training later personally sponsored another ambassador, Test One. For this month, Training is not commissions qualified but Training's level 1 ambassador, Test One is commissions qualified. Test One is Plexi's paid level 1 ambassador because Test One was compressed up to Plexi's paid level 1. View the Compensation Plan for more information.
This is your ambassador's highest achieved rank.
This is your ambassador's paid rank for this month.
This is the amount of points you potentially earn for this ambassador. As you rise through the ranks, you will earn more points on your lower levels. View the Compensation Plan for more information.
- Example: If Plexi Plexus is a paid Gold Ambassador and she sees a commissions qualified Level 6 Ambassador, that ambassador will show 2 potential points in this column but they will not be added to her total points until Plexi reaches the rank of Senior Gold.
This is the total amount of Personal Volume (PV) in your ambassador's organization.
This is your ambassador's order number and date the order was placed. Click on the order to view more information such as shipping address, products ordered, order status, order total, PV in the order and whether the order was a one time order or a subscription order. If the column says "Multiple", multiple orders were placed within the same month. Click on + next to your ambassador's name to see their orders.
This column will be blank if the ambassador does not have a subscription set up. You can view the date the subscription is set to run, PV on the subscription order and whether the subscription is set to always ship or back up order if the ambassador does have a subscription set up. View Back-up Order vs Always-ship Subscription Order for the differences between always ship or back up subscription orders.
This is the number of Plexus Points in this ambassador's organization.
To view your Ambassadors teams, active Ambassadors, new Ambassadors, current points, Personal Volume and next rank up, follow these steps:
- Click + (next to the desired Ambassador's name).
- Click View Team to display their Individual Genealogy.
To view and export your Genealogy Report, follow these steps:
- Click Select a Month and choose from the drop-down menu.
- Click Download to view their Individual Genealogy.
In your Virtual Office you will find information icons (encircled “i”s) in various places. Click the information icon next to a piece of information when you need clarification. A tool tip or explanation will pop up. Click around; it’s a great way to learn something new.