What is a Welcome Pack and why should I purchase one?
Welcome Packs are discounted combos that can only be purchased by newly enrolled Ambassadors. When a new Ambassador joins the company, they may purchase one Welcome Pack for either $99.00 or $199.00 (not a required purchase). Welcome Packs can only be purchased once, at a special bargain price, and may be purchased any time within the first 30 days of becoming an Ambassador. This 30 days starts the day after the new Ambassador’s enrollment.
What is the Business Building Bonus (BBB)?
When a new Ambassador joins the company, they may purchase 1 Welcome Pack for either $99 or $199 (not a required purchase). If an Ambassador purchases a $99 Welcome Pack, $25 is distributed between the Qualified upline Ambassadors as a BBB 2 levels up. For a $ 199 Welcome Pack purchase, $50 is
distributed to the Qualified upline Ambassadors as a BBB 4 levels up PLUS Plexus Points are
distributed up to 4 Pay Levels in the month of purchase.
- Note: The term *New* Ambassador does not include an Ambassador who downgrades to a Customer level, and then upgrades again to Ambassador with the purchase of a Welcome Pack. In this case, the Sponsor and Upline do not earn Plexus Points or BBB.
- Normal compression applies for BBB.
- BBB follows the Weekly Commissions Payout schedule.
- Only one Welcome Pack can be purchased within 30 days of becoming an Ambassador. Welcome Packs may not be purchased after 30 days.
- The new Ambassador does not earn commission on the Welcome Pack.
How are Welcome Packs paid out?
$99 Welcome Pack - If a new Ambassador purchases the $99 Welcome Pack, $25.00 is distributed to the first 2 levels of qualified Upline Ambassadors as follows:
|Qualified Upline||Cash Bonus|
|1st Level (Sponsor)||20.00 USD|
|2nd Level||5.000 USD|
$199 Welcome Pack - If a new Ambassador purchases the $199 Welcome Pack, $50 is distributed to the first 4 qualified Upline Ambassadors, and also distributes Plexus Points up to 7 Pay Levels as follows:
|Qualified Upline||Cash Bonus||Points|
|1st Level (Sponsor)||25.00 USD||5 points|
|2nd||12.50 USD||5 points|
|3rd||7.50 USD||5 points|
|4th||5.00 USD||4 points|
How can I tell if I am qualified to receive commissions?
- Your Plexus Annual Membership (PAM) fee of $39.95 must be paid and current.
- You must have at least 100 Personal Volume (PV) through the monthly cycle end date.
To find more information about commissions and rank advancements, view the Compensation Plan and the PV page in your Virtual Office.
To access the Plexus Compensation Plan and view your current PV:
- Go to the Virtual Office(your current PV is listed under the Current PV Tile).
- On the left gray border, find Training Center and click on Resource Library.
- Under Compensation Tools, click on Plexus Compensation Plan.
To Qualify for Weekly Commissions:
All Ambassadors must be commissions qualified to receive any bonuses. If an Ambassador is not qualified to receive weekly commissions at the time of the Welcome Pack purchase, the bonus will compress to the next eligible Ambassador. To qualify for weekly commissions :
*Compression will apply
1) Your Annual Membership must be paid and current.
2) You have at least 100PV in the current month by the end of the weekly commissions cycle.
3) You were qualified in the prior month, OR
4) You are a new Ambassador in your first month.
View the Compensation Plan in your Virtual Office (or click: Official Ambassador Compensation Plan) for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens if I was paid the BBB from a new Ambassador who accidentally enrolled under the wrong Sponsor?
If a new Ambassador submits a Sponsor Correction Request and is moved to their intended team the Business Building Bonus will be reversed and given to the intended Sponsor.
Do all items in a Welcome Pack ship together?
Yes. All Welcome Pack items, including promotional items, are sent in one shipment. The only exception is when an item is out of stock or on back order, in which case the back ordered item may ship separately.
How would an agent place an order for the Welcome Pack as an exception?
The process would be the same for placing an order within Exigo. An ambassador will not be able to place the order through the site. They will have to call into Customer Service to have their order placed.
Can Ambassadors return a Welcome Pack and purchase a new one?
No. If an Ambassador purchases any Welcome Pack, they are ineligible to order another. This is still true if they return the Welcome Pack (or only some items in the pack). Plexus would only allow another purchase of a Welcome Pack due to shipping or Plexus error.
If a Welcome Pack is returned, can the Ambassador or their upline still qualify for commissions?
Yes. If an Ambassador is going to miss out on commission due to a Welcome Pack return, they can purchase 100 PV worth of product to still become commission qualified.
¤ Plexus makes no guarantees on income, as such representations may be misleading. Personal earnings will vary. Your success depends on your effort, commitment, skill and leadership abilities, and how effectively you exercise those qualities. A typical participant in the plan earns 76.60 USD annually. Please see the Plexus Annual Income Disclosure Statement.