Can and Cannot Do to Grow your Business
Plexus encourages all Brand Ambassadors who are growing their business to please follow the guidelines outline in this article on what you can and cannot do to grow your business.
A Brand Ambassador CAN DO the Following to Grow Their Own Business
- Place a newspaper ad through outlets, such as Craigslist, as long as it is very general.
Example: "I have an amazing opportunity to work from home and make money. Contact me to discuss."
- Display their business cards, or rack cards, along with one of each product inside a local business, such as a barber shop or beauty salon, as long as the Plexus Designated Disclaimer Statement is prominently featured on ANY display.
Swap Meets, Fairs, Trade Shows
- Attend up to a total of 4 swap meets/trade shows per year.
- Have a "Show Special" where they offer up to a 10% discount on the products.
A Brand Ambassador CAN'T DO the Following to Grow Their Own Business
- Place a TV or Radio ad without prior approval from the Compliance Department.
- Sell product on EBAY, AMAZON, or other online websites.
- Sell their products inside a retail establishment.
- Save the products on display to be seen from outside a business establishment.
Swap Meets, Fairs Trade Shows
- If a Brand Ambassador would like to attend more than 4 Swap Meets, Fairs, or Trade Shows within a calendar year, formal approval must first be received from Compliance.