Plexus appreciates the assistance Brand Ambassadors give their customers and downline Brand Ambassadors. We recognize that your assistance is often requested (and needed) due to schedules or situations. We also recognize that maintaining account security is priority and may conflict with an Brand Ambassador's efforts to help another account holder. Be sure to check the information below to see what a Brand Ambassador can and cannot do to help their customers and downline Brand Ambassadors. Agents are obligated to follow these policies.
A Brand Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Brand Ambassadors and Customers:
- Request a reshipment if they did not receive their shipment.
*Check (in the AH's account) to make sure there isn't a prior reship of the order or excessive reships or refunds (3 or more in the past 6 months). If this is the case, agent should escalate to their leader.
- Request information to track packages or check if an order has been shipped.
- Request a Sponsor Correction Form for a Customer or downline Brand Ambassador. Please note: Sponsor Correction Form must be emailed to the account holder.
- Request a Username/Password reset for a Customer or downline Brand Ambassador. Please Note: Account Username/Password must be emailed to the account holder.
A Brand Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Brand Ambassadors:
- Request a Brand Ambassador Intent to Cancel Form be emailed to a downline Brand Ambassador. Please note: Brand Ambassador Intent to Cancel form must be emailed to the downline Ambassador.
- Request to terminate a downline Brand Ambassador if there has been no activity within the last 6+ months, and does not have a current Annual Membership Fee.
A Brand Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Customers:
- Request to cancel a Customer's account (within the upline Brand Ambassador's organization) if the account has been inactive for 12+ months.
A Brand Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Retail Customers:
- Cancel their VIP's Subscription Order.
- Make changes to their VIP's existing Subscription order, as long as it doesn't add additional cost and doesn't change the date. (Such as changing from the date from the 1st to the 15th).
- Change their VIP's Subscription order to skip a month, without changing the date.
- Only one month can be skipped; unless the Account Holder wants the Subscription schedule to be for every other month, for a maximum time frame of 12 months when it will automatically revert to month-to-month subscription order.
- An explanation of why the account holder wants an alternating month schedule is required for account notes.
- The 10% Loyalty Discount will be lost until the VIP again establishes 3 consecutive months of Subscription orders.
A Brand Ambassador CAN NOT do the Following for their Brand Ambassadors and Customers:
- Request personal information or make updates of any kind to the account holder's account - even if the account holder is their family member or in their downline.
- Place a one-time order
- Request a refund.
- Update personal information.
- Change the date of a Subscription Order (i.e. change from the 1st to the 15th).
A Brand Ambassador CAN NOT do the Following for their Brand Ambassadors:
- Cancel a Brand Ambassador's Subscription.
- Request Commission information for a Brand Ambassador.