Plexus appreciates the assistance Ambassadors give their customers and downline Ambassadors. We recognize that your assistance is often requested (and needed) due to schedules or situations. We also recognize that maintaining account security is priority and may conflict with an Ambassador's efforts to help another account holder. Be sure to check the information below to see what an Ambassador can and cannot do to help their customers and downline Ambassadors. Agents are obligated to follow these policies.
An Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Ambassadors and Customers:
- Request information to track packages or check if an order has been shipped.
- Request a Sponsor Correction Form for a Customer or downline Ambassador. Please note: Sponsor Correction Form must be emailed to the account holder.
- Request a Username/Password reset for a Customer or downline Ambassador. Please Note: Account Username/Password must be emailed to the account holder.
An Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Ambassadors:
- Request an Ambassador Intent to Cancel Form be emailed to a downline Ambassador. Please note: Ambassador Intent to Cancel form must be emailed to the downline Ambassador.
- Request to terminate a downline Ambassador if there has been no activity within the last 6+ months, and does not have a current Annual Membership Fee.
An Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Customers:
- Request to cancel a Customer's account (within the upline Ambassador's organization) if the account has been inactive for 12+ months.
An Ambassador CAN do the Following for their Retail Customers:
- Cancel their PC's Subscription Order.
- Make changes to their PC's existing Subscription order, as long as it doesn't add additional cost and doesn't change the date. (Such as changing from the date from the 1st to the 15th).
- Change their PC's Subscription order to skip a month, without changing the date.
- Only one month can be skipped; unless the Account Holder wants the Subscription schedule to be for every other month, for a maximum time frame of 12 months when it will automatically revert to month-to-month subscription order.
- An explanation of why the account holder wants an alternating month schedule is required for account notes.
- The 10% Loyalty Discount will be lost until the PC again establishes 3 consecutive months of Subscription orders.
An Ambassador CAN NOT do the Following for their Ambassadors and Customers:
- Request personal information or make updates of any kind to the account holder's account - even if the account holder is their family member or in their downline.
- Place a one-time order
- Request a refund.
- Update personal information.
- Change the date of a Subscription Order (i.e. change from the 1st to the 15th).
An Ambassador CAN NOT do the Following for their Ambassadors:
- Cancel an Ambassador's Subscription.
- Request Commission information for an Ambassador.