The Plexus Leads Program automatically places Plexus Brand Ambassadors and VIP Customers into an established downline that will allow them to benefit from the leadership and support of a qualified Senior Ruby Brand Ambassador.
How the program works:
- Periodically, newcomers to Plexus enroll without a Sponsor.
- These unassigned Brand Ambassadors and VIP Customers are called "Leads".
- During the Leads Program, they are assigned to a qualified Sponsor, so they can receive the support they need as they become familiar with Plexus.
- Qualified Senior Ruby Brand Ambassadors receive Leads up to twice a month or less, depending on the amount of Leads Plexus has at the time.
If you have any questions about this program, reach out to your Plexus Regional Business Coach.
Qualifying for the Plexus Leads Program
All requirements must be met by a Senior Ruby Brand Ambassador to qualify for the Leads Program. To qualify, a Senior Ruby Brand Ambassador must:
- Be a Senior Ruby Brand Ambassador with a minimum paid rank of Senior Gold Brand Ambassador within the last two calendar months, not including the current month,
- Have an active monthly subscription order of 100 PV or more,
- Personally sponsor at least one new VIP Customer, within the past 6 months, who has an active subscription order (no minimum PV required), and
- Personally sponsor at least one new Brand Ambassador, within the past 6 months, who has an active subscription order (no minimum PV required).
How Leads are Assigned or Corrected
Incoming leads are assigned automatically as follows:
Once a potential lead has been listed for at least two weeks with Corporate Sponsor "2" designation (Plexus Orphan Account), they will be placed with a new Sponsor.
|The Account Holder (the new Lead) is then notified by email of being assigned to a new Sponsor.
|The new Sponsor is then notified by email and Virtual Office dashboards of the new downline Account Holder assigned to them.
If an account holder is incorrectly assigned to the Corporate Sponsor "2" Account:
If an account holder intended to sign up under a specific sponsor, but accidentally signs up under a “2” sponsor designation instead of their actual sponsor, this may result in them being incorrectly assigned as a Lead.
If this has occurred, the account holder who has been incorrectly assigned to a Sponsor as a Lead should submit a Sponsor Correction Request as soon as possible.