Note: “Payment Vouchers” were previously called “Incentive Codes”
"Payment Vouchers” allow Plexus Brand Ambassadors to give funds to potential and current Customers/Brand Ambassadors by creating the Payment Voucher through Pay Portal (a.k.a., Hyperwallet or Plexus Wallet).
Payment Vouchers are not to be confused with "Promotional Codes", which provide discounts on products at checkout, usually as part of a company sponsored promotion.
Rules for Using Payment Vouchers
The following important guidelines affect how Pay Portal Payment Vouchers can be used.
Payment Vouchers can be used:
- Only in the same currency they are given (e.g. U.S. Customers cannot use Payment Vouchers given by Canadian Brand Ambassadors, and vice versa),
- For Retail Customer sign ups,
- One-time use only per code, even if the full balance is not used,
- For discretionary orders only, not subscriptions,
- On a Brand Ambassador Enrollment order only if products are ordered in ADDITION to the Welcome Pack and Annual Membership Fee,
- Only in a single transaction (If the total amount of the Voucher is not used, the remainder will be credited back to the sender's Pay Portal account, and will no longer be available to the recipient. The sender will see the refunded amount appear as a credit on their Transaction History page in their Pay Portal.), and
- With a promotional code in addition to the payment voucher in the same order (However, you are only be able to do both from a computer as the payment voucher and promo code boxes are combined on mobile).
Payment Vouchers cannot be:
- Used for monthly Subscription orders,
- Used for enrollment fees (Annual Membership Fee),
- Combined with other Pay Portal (Plexus Wallet/Hyperwallet) funds as a split payment (Plexus Wallet option will be disabled when code is used),
- Combined with PayPal as a split payment, or
- Used with another Payment Voucher on the same order (limit one Payment Voucher per order; an additional code would need to be added to a separate order).
Applying an Payment Voucher
If you received an payment voucher, you will receive a system-generated email notification. The email contains an payment voucher number to be used when placing an order. When placing an order on the website:
Shop and checkout:
Apply the Payment Voucher at checkout:
If the Payment Voucher field is not appearing on the Checkout page: remove any Subscription items in the shopping cart and try again.
Valid codes will display a message, and the Order Summary will be updated with the amount shown as a payment; Continue through Checkout and place the order.
Invalid codes will display the “Invalid voucher code” message shown below.
Gifting an Payment Voucher (Brand Ambassador)
As a Brand Ambassador, to give an Payment Voucher:
Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal and select Send Payment Voucher under the Payment Voucher heading.
Fill in appropriate information, including the amount, recipient's name, email address, and expiration date for the Payment Voucher.
Enter the URL for their own personal Plexus website.
Click Continue, and then Confirm the transaction.
Viewing Transaction History (Brand Ambassador)
As a Brand Ambassador gifting the Payment Vouchers, to view your Transaction History:
|1.||Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal and go to History.|
|2.||Filter the search for Payment Voucher transactions.|
|3.||Hover over a transaction, and see "Quick View" of the full transaction details.|
|4.||Click the transaction to view the full transaction details. These can be printed.|
In the Description line, the status of the payment will display if applicable:
- Expired: The reference number of the Payment Voucher shows expired. The Payment Voucher value will be returned to the sender's Pay Portal account if it was not used before the expiration.
- Cancelled: The transaction has been cancelled. The Payment Voucher value will be returned to the sender's Pay Portal account.
- Refunded: The full amount of the purchase has been refunded and credited to the sender's Pay Portal account.
Cancelling an Payment Voucher (Brand Ambassador)
To cancel an issued Payment Voucher, Brand Ambassadors must complete the steps through their own Pay Portal account; Customer Service can only guide them through this process and are not able to cancel a code on their behalf.
To cancel an Payment Voucher:
|1.||Login to the Hyperwallet Pay Portal and go to Transaction History.|
Locate the correct transaction and click Description.
Click Cancel Payment Voucher.
Confirm action – a message saying “Your Voucher has been cancelled” will appear on the Transaction History page.