Introduction: Nourish One
Plexus and Plexus Charities have joined together to form Nourish One, an initiative where a meal for you means a meal for a hungry child or family in need.
For each purchase of a Plexus Lean product, Plexus makes a monetary donation to Plexus Charities, who then makes a charitable contribution to Feeding America or Mary's Meals (depending on country of purchase).
Plexus is not donating in the form of Plexus products; all donations are monetary.
How Nourish One Donations Work
Nourish One donates for every Lean product sold:
A Plexus Brand Ambassador, VIP Customer or Retail Customer purchases a Lean family product (no other product lines are currently part of the initiative). Eligible products include:
Plexus Worldwide contributes to Plexus Charities™.
There is no cap on contributions; One serving = one meal to a child or family in need.
Amount of the Donations
Every serving of Plexus Lean:
- Sold in the US contributes a donation equivalent to one meal to Feeding America, providing at least 1.5 million meals annually; which means $1 helps provide at least 10 meals secured by Feeding America on behalf of local member food banks, and
- Sold in Canada, New Zealand, or Australia contributes a donation equivalent to one meal to Mary's Meals, a global charity that feeds 1.3 million children a day.; which means $1 USD helps provide least 10 meals to children in impoverished countries around the world.
- One 14-Serving bag of Lean contributes 14 meals, and
- One 7-Day Trial Pack contributes 7 meals.
History of the Initiative
The Nourish One initiative:
- First launched on Friday, June 8th, 2018 at the Plexus national convention,
- Is a partner with Feeding America, and
- Announced Mary’s Meals as its international partner at Super Saturday on January 19th, 2019.