Health Insurance and Plexus Products
Can doctors prescribe the use of nutritional products, such as certain foods or supplements? Generally, yes, it is possible a doctor may prescribe nutritional or wellness products that do not require a prescription to get, such as Plexus products. With regard to Plexus products:
- Your doctor does have the ability to prescribe Plexus products to you,
- A doctor's prescription does not mean that your Health Insurance provider will cover these products under your plan or through an FSA or HSA account,
- It is at the sole discretion of your insurance provider to choose whether or not Plexus products would be covered under your plan,
- We are unable to provide any additional information on this and we suggest contacting your Health Insurance provider or doctor for further questions regarding this, and
- For payment of Plexus orders, Plexus Worldwide only accepts major Credit Cards such as Visa, Master Card, AMEX and Discover.
Whether recommended by a doctor or not, Plexus products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Since everyone’s health history and needs are different it is important to check with a physician prior to starting to ensure well-being and safe interactions with medications, medical conditions, or allergies.