Customers and Brand Ambassadors can easily return their products for a refund, less shipping, under qualifying conditions. Only one refund per product will be issued.
Reminder: Once an order has been placed, it cannot be modified or cancelled.
Brand Ambassadors: For information on requesting a Brand Ambassador Membership refund, refer to Cancelling Brand Ambassador Membership Accounts.
Qualifying conditions include
- the 60-day money back guarantee
- the customer satisfaction guarantee, and
- orders accidentally requested for customer pick-up at the Product Store in Scottsdale, Arizona (orders must be refunded and new order created for shipment).
- IMPORTANT: Some promotional items (including Welcome Packs) are not covered by the 60-day money back guarantee and are non-refundable. Should a Brand Ambassador/VIP Customer wish to cancel their membership, the Welcome Pack may be eligible for a refund.
The Brand Ambassador or customer will need to return the packaging and whatever product remains (unopened, partially used, or completely used) within
- 10 days of requesting the refund, and
- any other qualifying time periods (for example, within the 60-day money back guarantee period).
CAUTION: Refusing Shipments
Refusing a shipment is not encouraged. If you choose to refuse your Plexus shipment, the refund will
- take longer to process
- still deducted the return shipping cost
For the best service, it is important that you receive the return authorization, follow the instructions, and use the return shipping label.
Return Shipping Labels and Costs
Plexus Customer Service
- provides pre-paid shipping labels (only returns with Return Shipping Labels issued by Customer Service will be accepted), and
- deducts the shipping costs from the refund once the returned package is received.
IMPORTANT: Shipping costs ($6.00 on U.S. orders) are the responsibility of the customer.
Exception: If customers or Brand Ambassadors choose to pay the return shipping at the post office, the return shipping fee ($6.00 on U.S. orders) is not deducted from the customer’s refund.
Plexus Perk Adjustments
If the order being refunded is a qualifying Subscription Order for Plexus Perks and your point value (PV) total is dropped below a Perk Credit threshold, your Plexus Perks will be deducted once the refund is fully processed.
Note: Plexus Perk Credits are deducted based on the order PV and refund requested.
How to Request a Refund
You can request a refund by
- contacting your Brand Ambassador if the product was purchased directly from a Brand Ambassador (the Brand Ambassador issues the refund)
- completing and submitting an online Request Refund Form (the fastest way to request a refund), or
- contacting Customer Service directly for assistance.
Note: The Request Refund Form walks you through the steps to request the refund, including eligibility.
The table below describes the stages of the refund process.
Who Does It
Plexus Customer Service
Typically, within 2 business days
· reviews the request
· if needed, reaches out to the requestor for any additional information, and
· if approved, processes the refund request.
Result: The customer is sent two emails:
· 1 from Plexus Customer Service that indicates the refund request has been processed and includes the product return instructions, and
· 1 from UPS with the return shipping label.
Reminder: Only returns with a Return Shipping Label issued by Customer Service will be accepted for refunds.
Within the product return timeframe, follows the instructions in the email to
· package the product being returned
· attach the Return Shipping Label to the package, and
· drop off the package at the applicable UPS location.
Reference: For information on the return shipping labels and costs, refer to Return Shipping Labels and Costs above.
Plexus Finance Department
Typically, 5-7 days from the receipt of the package at the UPS location, processes the refund to the original method of payment.
Result: If applicable, the customer’s Plexus Perks are adjusted.
Refund to Original Method of Payment
All returns must be refunded to the original method of payment per Financial Institution Regulations.
Exceptions: No exceptions may be made.
IMPORTANT: If your original method of payment is no longer active, contact your card issuer or financial institution directly to verify
- how your refund will be applied, and
- if they need additional time to apply the funds to your account.
Brand Ambassador Bonuses and Rewards
Bonuses (such as, Business Builder Bonuses or VIP Customer Bonuses) or awards achieved as a result of a purchase are reversed at the time of the refund.
IMPORTANT: If an order is returned for which a bonus has already been paid, then a negative adjustment is made on the account and will be offset against any future cash payments (commissions, bonuses, or incentives).
Note: Product refunds may also affect Brand Ambassador rank advancements.